Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

On 9/25/2020 at 11:43 AM, Xmas32 said:

I think I'm ready to dive into Season 2 of The Boys although I think a rewatch of Season 1 is in order for a refresher.  Vurry excited!

Man! Got into The Boys this weekend when the snow was flying. What a great series. Dark humor and superheroes. Have binged up to Season 2 already. 

• Fire 1

52 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Finished watching The Haunting of Bly Manor.  Really enjoyed the first season (The Haunting of Hill House) but this one was boringgggg.

Agreed x 1000000000. This year was like a love story with lame ghosts and couple jump scares

3 hours ago, RedSavage said:

Finished watching The Haunting of Bly Manor.  Really enjoyed the first season (The Haunting of Hill House) but this one was boringgggg.

2 hours ago, GSG said:

Agreed x 1000000000. This year was like a love story with lame ghosts and couple jump scares

2 hours ago, RedSavage said:

It was.  I kept thinking they were building up to something bigger and that it was coming in the next episode and...

wrong wrong wrong wrong - Album on Imgur

How about some spoiler alerts guise.  I’m on about ep6 and also haven’t been overly enthused but I was hoping they were building up to something.....until now. :lol:

They almost lost me on episode 5. WTF was that all about? Had to watch it twice because I thought I was missing something. Nope.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

How about some spoiler alerts guise.  I’m on about ep6 and also haven’t been overly enthused but I was hoping they were building up to something.....until now. :lol:

They almost lost me on episode 5. WTF was that all about? Had to watch it twice because I thought I was missing something. Nope.

Sorry man. I guess the story is still ok, it's just not what I expected after Hill House

2 minutes ago, GSG said:

Sorry man. I guess the story is still ok, it's just not what I expected after Hill House

No I get it. It's not near what I was expecting either. I was hoping they'd make it right by the end, but that doesn't seem likely now.

I've sort of enjoyed it but I was hoping for more.

2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

No I get it. It's not near what I was expecting either. I was hoping they'd make it right by the end, but that doesn't seem likely now.

I've sort of enjoyed it but I was hoping for more.

The acting is good. The sets are pretty nice. There are still hidden ghosts. It's just not the same :dunno

We finished The Boys S2 the other night. Season 2 is on par with Season 1. 

Spoiler

I was surprised that the big confrontation between Starlight & Storm Front didn't end with Starlight absorbing Storm Front's electric power and unleashing it back on her with devastating force. Isn't that where Starlight gets her power, from electricity?  And they should have let Storm Front die there. It's annoying she's injured but alive.