Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

@DevoHusker @JJ Husker Bo Burnham got famous between 10-15 years ago when he was a kid. He uses music as sort of a "prop" for his brand of comedy (which is often quite offensive, but really perceptive and usually a sort of social commentary). This was the video that put him on the map.

He's really, really talented, but in a sort of unassuming way. The below video I think illustrates his skill... squaring up with MASSIVE older comedians but he holds his own. The 3 minute mark is pretty good.

I watched 'Raya and the Last Dragon' with my kids last night on Disney+.... Disney/Pixar have made some good movies for quite a while, and this one did not disappoint. Really good story line, and about as action packed as you could ever hope for from a Disney cartoon. It's worth watching even if you don't have young children.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yellowstone starring Kevin Costner on Paramount and Peacock is extremely good. Well worth the time but hard to stop watching if you are binge susceptible. 3 seasons are out. It reminds me a lot of Sons of Anarchy except it is set on a ranch in Montana and the competing factions are an Indian reservation and various land developers. Pretty gritty and not a lot of feel good moments.

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Yellowstone starring Kevin Costner on Paramount and Peacock is extremely good. Well worth the time but hard to stop watching if you are binge susceptible. 3 seasons are out. It reminds me a lot of Sons of Anarchy except it is set on a ranch in Montana and the competing factions are an Indian reservation and various land developers. Pretty gritty and not a lot of feel good moments.

Two things

1.  Is Peacock the only place to watch it?  I have finding it ALL OVER!

2.  Is it at all similar to Dallas but just like darker?

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Two things

1.  Is Peacock the only place to watch it?  I have finding it ALL OVER!

2.  Is it at all similar to Dallas but just like darker?

Peacock seems to be the easiest way. Free, readily available app. But if you already get Paramount through cable or a streaming service, it is on that too.

I don’t remember Dallas too well but yeah, sort of like that only ranching instead of oil and much darker, grittier. I’d liken it more to Sons of Anarchy.