Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

36 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

So do you like Archive more than Yellowjackets?  I’m about ready to bump my whole list down and start something more manageable,

I think I like Archive better because it's more horror-based. Yellowjackets is kinda rough at times because of all the flashbacks

On 1/25/2022 at 8:57 PM, GSG said:

I guess that's a no. I'd check it out. It's kinda like Alive (the movie about the rugby players eating each other) but they're a high school girls soccer team and there's something else going on that I haven't fully figured out yet

We started Archive 81 on Netflix. Starting to lose my grip on reality lol

Just binged this.  I've got one episode left and seems like a lot to wrap up still.   I think it's a great show

25 minutes ago, sho said:

Just binged this.  I've got one episode left and seems like a lot to wrap up still.   I think it's a great show

Yellowjackets or Archive 81?

We finished Archive last night.

Spoiler

Ending was kinda "meh." Read an article that they did it that way so they could try to get a 2nd season lol

3 hours ago, GSG said:

Yellowjackets or Archive 81?

We finished Archive last night.

Reveal hidden contents

Ending was kinda "meh." Read an article that they did it that way so they could try to get a 2nd season lol

Yellowjackets.   Gonna start Archive this weekend.   Maybe Ozarks too.   Just ehh feeling about Ozarks now.  That's the problem with Netflix, takes SO LONG between seasons and then you watch it all in a week and wait what seems like a year and half and I lose interest.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, sho said:

Yellowjackets.   Gonna start Archive this weekend.   Maybe Ozarks too.   Just ehh feeling about Ozarks now.  That's the problem with Netflix, takes SO LONG between seasons and then you watch it all in a week and wait what seems like a year and half and I lose interest.

You'll have to let me know what you think about Yellowjackets. Not sure when season 2 comes out but hopefully I can find another free trial for Showtime lol

5 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

I haven't and probably won't watch it but what a weird premise for a movie.  How does the pitch for something like this even go down lol!

Idk. I watched it though. It's like Little Giants meets Adam Sandler productions plus a vaguely true story about Sean Payton lol

• Plus1 1