Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I think Blacklist is still going, which shocks me.  

I feel like I should have quit watching the Blacklist awhile ago.  Especially after they (presumably) had to completely redo where they were going with the show.

But now I just have to know how it wraps up so...

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

I feel like I should have quit watching the Blacklist awhile ago.  Especially after they (presumably) had to completely redo where they were going with the show.

But now I just have to know how it wraps up so...

Oh really, they changed it up?  I stopped after like 3 seasons I think.

On 5/3/2022 at 12:36 AM, JJ Husker said:

It didn’t piss me off like The Sopranos or GoT but I was hoping for more closure. They didn’t END end it.

Reveal hidden contents

I was really hoping they would kill off the wife and son Jonah. The only ones I really wanted to see make it out alive were the daughter Charlotte and Ruth. It did sort of feel like the Sopranos fade to black ending. Did Jonah shoot the PI…..or his mom? I like to think it was his mom ;)

I just watched it and it seemed sort of odd.  

Spoiler

They could have had an entire spinoff with Ruth.

Seemed a little rushed but I guess that is how it goes. 

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

The end of that ep6 midseason finale……Wow!

I have a prediction.

The basic one is Kim doesn't die. It's just hard to explain if she dies this close to the beginning of BB, how Saul could act the way he does early in BB. He doesn't act at all like someone who lost his wife recently and jokes about getting divorces. On the other hand when his brother died he acted like he didn't give a crap at all, enough that it bothered Kim, so who knows. So anyway, if she doesn't die I assume she runs away.

If she does run away, the bigger theory is we see her at the end of the show in Saul's present day in Omaha. I feel there needs to be something happening in his present day life to provide closure to his story. And while he's a complete a$$h@!e sometimes I kinda want a happy ending.

Also, I'm just remembering now that the vet Saul worked with told them about the vacuum repair guy. So they know of a way to hide Kim. But why she would agree to leave without him, I'm not sure.

12 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I have a prediction.

Hide contents

The basic one is Kim doesn't die. It's just hard to explain if she dies this close to the beginning of BB, how Saul could act the way he does early in BB. He doesn't act at all like someone who lost his wife recently and jokes about getting divorces. On the other hand when his brother died he acted like he didn't give a crap at all, enough that it bothered Kim, so who knows. So anyway, if she doesn't die I assume she runs away.

If she does run away, the bigger theory is we see her at the end of the show in Saul's present day in Omaha. I feel there needs to be something happening in his present day life to provide closure to his story. And while he's a complete a$$h@!e sometimes I kinda want a happy ending.

Also, I'm just remembering now that the vet Saul worked with told them about the vacuum repair guy. So they know of a way to hide Kim. But why she would agree to leave without him, I'm not sure.

Spoiler

Yeah, I don’t think she dies based solely on Saul and the early days of BB. Although it wouldn’t completely surprise me to see her get popped at the beginning of the next episode either. I think what will happen is Mike’s men will show up right after Howard got shot and Lalo will escape somehow. They have to also be watching Saul’s place for Lalo since they are expecting something to happen that night. Then I would guess Kim disappears via the vacuum repair route.

As much as a happy ending with them getting together in Omaha would be nice, happy endings haven’t by high on the priority list for either show and especially so for Jimmy/Saul. He weasels out of a lot of the worst stuff but is also a perennial loser. I just don’t see them giving him a happy ending, much like Jesse never caught a break.

The what becomes of Kim question may be even more intriguing than seeing if/when Walter makes an appearance before BCS is over.