Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

34 minutes ago, teachercd said:

They spent all that time developing Jimmy (I think that is his name) and basically forgot about him.

Beth has become so over the top.

I don't know, I still watch it but it is starting to lose my interest.  

Agree that Beth is too bats#!t crazy at this point.  

Im guessing they are going to do a 6666 series with Jimmy as a main character in it. 

I think this is the last season for Yellowstone though. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree that Beth is too bats#!t crazy at this point.  

Im guessing they are going to do a 6666 series with Jimmy as a main character in it. 

I think this is the last season for Yellowstone though. 

Just yesterday "Rip" said there are two more seasons of Yellowstone in the works.

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, teachercd said:

Yellowstone has gotten sooooooo bad.

10 hours ago, teachercd said:

They spent all that time developing Jimmy (I think that is his name) and basically forgot about him.

Beth has become so over the top.

I don't know, I still watch it but it is starting to lose my interest.  

I agree. They’ve waaaay overplayed characters like Beth and Jamie. They don’t need to keep showing us what a b!^@h she is or how utterly useless Jamie is. There just aren’t enough likable characters. John Dutton is the worst father ever. Kayce, Rip and Lloyd are okay (and Kayce’s wife is hot) but other than that the rest need to go to the train station.

I loved the first 3 seasons but this last season it really started getting on my nerves. Anybody that did all the s#!t they do would either be in jail or dead. I will watch until they kill off Jamie tho. Don’t want to miss that. It’s long overdue.

13 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I agree. They’ve waaaay overplayed characters like Beth and Jamie. They don’t need to keep showing us what a b!^@h she is or how utterly useless Jamie is. There just aren’t enough likable characters. John Dutton is the worst father ever. Kayce, Rip and Lloyd are okay (and Kayce’s wife is hot) but other than that the rest need to go to the train station.

I loved the first 3 seasons but this last season it really started getting on my nerves. Anybody that did all the s#!t they do would either be in jail or dead. I will watch until they kill off Jamie tho. Don’t want to miss that. It’s long overdue.

Hahaha!  John Dutton really is the worst dad ever!

I feel like the killed off the oldest son in the first episode for no reason.  

Lloyd is cool and Rip is cool.  

Watched the first episode of Your Honor (showtime) and already know it is going to be excellent.

The premise- Bryan Cranston is a judge and his son accidentally kills someone in a hit n run. I won’t divulge any more, let’s just say it gets complicated quickly. You should try it.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Watched the first episode of Your Honor (showtime) and already know it is going to be excellent.

The premise- Bryan Cranston is a judge and his son accidentally kills someone in a hit n run. I won’t divulge any more, let’s just say it gets complicated quickly. You should try it.

Watched the first season when it came out a year or so ago and I really liked it to.  

• Plus1 3

On 1/13/2023 at 7:03 AM, teachercd said:

Just yesterday "Rip" said there are two more seasons of Yellowstone in the works.

Hopefully they’re better than this current season. It’s kind of losing me. The governor who is never actually being a governor. Jamie who gets played by any skirt and easily does things that he should know will get him killed. Beth being more Beth. The stupid Summer PETA/hippie/activist storyline and the constant whining about how impossible it is to be a rancher (as you have your own helicopter, hundreds of thousands acres of land and an endless fleet of $100k+ trucks)…are we supposed to feel sorry for John Dutton’s plight :lol:

14 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Hopefully they’re better than this current season. It’s kind of losing me. The governor who is never actually being a governor. Jamie who gets played by any skirt and easily does things that he should know will get him killed. Beth being more Beth. The stupid Summer PETA/hippie/activist storyline and the constant whining about how impossible it is to be a rancher (as you have your own helicopter, hundreds of thousands acres of land and an endless fleet of $100k+ trucks)…are we supposed to feel sorry for John Dutton’s plight :lol:

Yeah, what is the deal with that hippie storyline?  It literally adds nothing.

• Plus1 1