Bo on the Sidelines

I just looked at YouTube Bo Pelini, YouTube Nick Saben, YouTube Steve Spurrier.

I really could not think of any other totally polarizing coaches.

If you truly do not think he is controversial, just look at the list it will give you a better idea of what is out there about him and it seems to come from everywhere. I did not spend a lot of time reading but there were over 18 pages and lot on the A&M game but other times are recorded.

Saben had one in the first few pages about a reporter and Spurrier throwing a reporter out.

That is what is on You Tube.

For what ever it is worth.

If you truly do not think he is controversial, just look at the list it will give you a better idea of what is out there about him and it seems to come from everywhere. I did not spend a lot of time reading but there were over 18 pages and lot on the A&M game but other times are recorded.

Saben had one in the first few pages about a reporter and Spurrier throwing a reporter out.

A were the A&M game. Hmmm. Figures. Ghandi woulda lost his temper in that mess.

Basing a point off of number of youtube videos? :bang

Please tell me you forgot the sarcasm disclaimer.

A were the A&M game. Hmmm. Figures. Ghandi woulda lost his temper in that mess.

Basing a point off of number of youtube videos? :bang

Please tell me you forgot the sarcasm disclaimer.

It's the same search any casual fan, recruit, or recruit's parent would make when wanting to learn about Bo Pelini. Ignore it if you want, but it's a fairly good guage sincle YouTube and Google exist outside of Nebraska. Companies do it when evaluating their brand, etc.

Search on Google for each of these coaches. Bo Pelini's name will have his Husker Bio, his wiki page - some images of him being pissed (look at the images of the other coaches that come to the top compared to Pelinis)...then a bunch of youtube videos of him pissed, then some crap about his handling of the naval officer, an article with the title "disgraceful" in it...etc. Pelini's "brand" is not exactly solid when you look outside of the coaching aspect. I'm just dumbfounded at how many people are in denial of this fact. I guess we didn't land on the moon either....

You're claiming that the first X number of hits on a google search is the reality of a person's character?

Haha....awesome isn't it? Even better, then the genius claims that proves Bo is "disgraceful" and if you don't buy his BS scenario....then you don't believe we landed on the moon.

Lol!

The entertainment value here at HB is through the roof. :D

You're claiming that the first X number of hits on a google search is the reality of a person's character?

Haha....awesome isn't it? Even better, then the genius claims that proves Bo is "disgraceful" and if you don't buy his BS scenario....then you don't believe we landed on the moon.

Lol!

huh? ...and huh?

how did you read what I wrote and come to this conclusion? wow, haha...can't really even respond to you...

Lol!

We did what??!!!

Lol!

huh? ...and huh?

how did you read what I wrote and come to this conclusion? wow, haha...can't really even respond to you...

It's almost as bad as making judgments about a person based on a google search.

I did a search on coaches that have been known to be out of control. Steve Spurrier was on it (talk about out of control! He's a riot. I remember the fits he used to have when he coach for Florida-Hilarious!) Saban was on it, Miles was on it. You can find anything on the net to fit your argument good or bad.