S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

I'd be shocked if he didn't go the SC route, but hey, strange things happen in this thing we call recruiting.

Well at least we seem to have more D-backs going to the League than SC has had the last couple years. Since Pete(a D guy) left and they brought in Kiffin(an O guy) the defense has seemed to struggle at SC and you don't hear about those great D-backs they had under Pete. SC moving towards a more Offensive oriented team where as we put more focus on the Defensive side of the ball hopefully gives us a little bit better chance.

I'd be shocked if he didn't go the SC route, but hey, strange things happen in this thing we call recruiting.

Well at least we seem to have more D-backs going to the League than SC has had the last couple years. Since Pete(a D guy) left and they brought in Kiffin(an O guy) the defense has seemed to struggle at SC and you don't hear about those great D-backs they had under Pete. SC moving towards a more Offensive oriented team where as we put more focus on the Defensive side of the ball.

Man I am with you all the way. It's just the local hype machine that is USC makes me skeptical.

Well at least we seem to have more D-backs going to the League than SC has had the last couple years. Since Pete(a D guy) left and they brought in Kiffin(an O guy) the defense has seemed to struggle at SC and you don't hear about those great D-backs they had under Pete. SC moving towards a more Offensive oriented team where as we put more focus on the Defensive side of the ball.

Man I am with you all the way. It's just the local hype machine that is USC makes me skeptical.

Devian Shelton says hello.

Agreed. That's why unless he tells SC 'no', I'm tempering my expectations. Our case is pretty good but USC is still USC.

Agreed. That's why unless he tells SC 'no', I'm tempering my expectations. Our case is pretty good but USC is still USC.

I don't completely agree. SC doesn't hold the prestige it did when Petey was there. After he left and they got in trouble they got knocked down a little. Now that perception is more nationwide.

I will agree that USC is still USC to most Cali kids especially. They don't hear all the things about them in Cali that others around the nation talk about.