S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

I completely disagree with the statement about USCs image nationally. Just look at their recruiting class this year.

Did you do any homework?

http://espn.go.com/colleges/usc/football/recruiting/story/_/id/7526155/the-2012-usc-trojans-recruiting-class

USC signed 17

14 from Cali

1 kid from Daytona Beach, FL who is originally from LA

1 kid from Washington

1 kid from Tampa, FL

So what exactly are you trying to say???

Hopefully Marvin Sanders to USC doesnt screw us with this kid

If we remember anything, Sanders could never recruit well in Nebraska. Excluding Cooper and possibly Klachko

This is true. If there's any place that recruiting skill don't need to be the strongest, although their staff have plenty that can, its USC. If Cravens is going to go to SC, I don't think it matters if Sanders is the coach or not, imo.

This guy is very impressive, ive heard teams want to move him up into a hybrid linebacker type role. In my opinion im not sure there is a better "get" than cravens for any team out there

Not only for his god given talent. He is very humble and seems to have a blue collar attitude.

I'll be shocked if we get even a visit.

yep, closest we'll get to a visit is a flyover.

Actually, he is going to visit this spring. His coach is coming here for a coaches conference (I think that is what it is at least), and Cravens said that he is going to join his coach here to check us out. Plus his best friend is Corey Whittaker, who just signed in this last class. He has some interest in us.