S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

At about 3 min into his highlight watch how long it takes him to recognize the screen and get to the ball from the opposite side of the formation. Amazing! Su'a reminds me a lot of Lavonte in athleticism, closing speed, build, and playmaking ability. This kid would be a starter day one on campus. Man I hope we get him!

I'll be shocked if we get even a visit.

yep, closest we'll get to a visit is a flyover.

Actually, he is going to visit this spring. His coach is coming here for a coaches conference (I think that is what it is at least), and Cravens said that he is going to join his coach here to check us out. Plus his best friend is Corey Whittaker, who just signed in this last class. He has some interest in us.

:yeah

Additionally, Bingham (Utah) High School Coach Dave Peck, a three-time state champion, and Vista Murrietta (Calif.) High School offensive coordinator Eric Peterson will also be featured speakers at the event.

LINK

FYI, Peck is Jared Afalava's coach. Peterson is Corey Whitaker and Su'a Cravens' coach.

• 2 weeks later...

Via Cravens' twitter:

The three official visits I'm taking so far are michigan, nebraska, and ohio st. Two more to decide on.

LINK

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

No but seriosuly thats awesome.

That's cool. I can't get too excited though, as I don't know how much of it is because of Whitaker and his head coach. We can pencil in SC for his 4th OV. Does anyone know if he made it up for the coaches clinic?

Via Cravens' twitter:

The three official visits I'm taking so far are michigan, nebraska, and ohio st. Two more to decide on.

LINK

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

That's cool. I can't get too excited though, as I don't know how much of it is because of Whitaker and his head coach. We can pencil in SC for his 4th OV. Does anyone know if he made it up for the coaches clinic?

I heard he was supposed to come with his coach, but I didn't hear for sure if he came. Whitaker is planning to be here for the Spring Game so hopefully he comes along.

Via Cravens' twitter:

LINK

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

I don't think that he will take an official to SC. He said that the schools that are within driving distance he will go to on his own. He wants to save his officials for a little more traveling.

Via Cravens' twitter:

LINK

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

I don't think that he will take an official to SC. He said that the schools that are within driving distance he will go to on his own. He wants to save his officials for a little more traveling.

That makes sense. The battle for this kid will be intense.

Via Cravens' twitter:

LINK

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

:lol: Where do you find all these gifs?

I have alot of free time on my hands at work. chuckleshuffle