S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

yea i do cravens has already had a visit when he came with his hs coach for the coaches clinic. I know joe mathis is very high on us but they are both high on usc too and that may be our biggest challenge. but the fact that we are getting them both to visit speaks volumes. mathis is waiting on his decision but cravens wants to commit during his senior season. cross your fingers!

yea i do cravens has already had a visit when he came with his hs coach for the coaches clinic. I know joe mathis is very high on us but they are both high on usc too and that may be our biggest challenge. but the fact that we are getting them both to visit speaks volumes. mathis is waiting on his decision but cravens wants to commit during his senior season. cross your fingers!

Cravens has not already visited...he couldnt make it before.

I agree apparently brady hoke was recruiting cravens even before he got to michigan so they are definately a threat. hopefully the atmosphere at the spring game will be enough to make them wanna commit. if we cant get them to commit on the visit or shortly after it really hurts our chances of landing either of them

Case in point: Two California-area players — Upland defensive end Joe Mathis and Vista Murrieta defensive stud Su'a Cravens — plan to visit NU for the spring game.

The Huskers struck out on Upland targets Kenny Lawler (California), Marques Mosley (Colorado) and Christian Powell (Colorado) in 2012, but Mathis — with offers from Oklahoma, UCLA and USC — is a better target than all three. And Cravens, the nation's No. 9 overall prospect, is a former teammate of 2012 Nebraska commit Corey Whitaker.

"There's a 90 percent chance we're going to go to the same college," Mathis told 247Sports of he and Cravens.

Case in point: Two California-area players — Upland defensive end Joe Mathis and Vista Murrieta defensive stud Su'a Cravens — plan to visit NU for the spring game.

The Huskers struck out on Upland targets Kenny Lawler (California), Marques Mosley (Colorado) and Christian Powell (Colorado) in 2012, but Mathis — with offers from Oklahoma, UCLA and USC — is a better target than all three. And Cravens, the nation's No. 9 overall prospect, is a former teammate of 2012 Nebraska commit Corey Whitaker.

"There's a 90 percent chance we're going to go to the same college," Mathis told 247Sports of he and Cravens.

same article mentions that their former team mate is corey whitaker... most likey already mentioned in this thread but havent been around enough and too tired to go snoop around for it.......

I would say that our chances of getting a commitment from him shortly after the spring game are about 3% ( I completely made that number up and it is based on nothing). But hasn't Su'a said that Nebraska will be one of his officials? Having him come here twice can only be a good thing.

There is no way he commits on his Spring Game visit, he has committments to visit tOSU and Michigan and will follow through with them.

I guess I said that there is a 3% chance of a commitment, but I do agree with you.

Yeah sorry man, I shouldve read your post directly above mine. :facepalm: