S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

There have been some recent interesting developments: Cravens said he plans to take visits to Michigan, Ohio State and Nebraska before making his decision. The idea was to commit later because he doesn't want to back out of his pledge, but Cravens said he's considering making an earlier decision if he finds the right place.

http://bleacherrepor...aign=recruiting

Bleacher report? They said that?

I have heard the same thing. He says that he understands the the future of other kids may depend on where he ends up. He doesn't wanna take away someone elses opportunity to play because he wanted to wait. He sounds like he just gets it to me.

There have been some recent interesting developments: Cravens said he plans to take visits to Michigan, Ohio State and Nebraska before making his decision. The idea was to commit later because he doesn't want to back out of his pledge, but Cravens said he's considering making an earlier decision if he finds the right place.

Bleacher report? They said that?

I have heard the same thing. He says that he understands the the future of other kids may depend on where he ends up. He doesn't wanna take away someone elses opportunity to play because he wanted to wait. He sounds like he just gets it to me.

He's a really good kid. Any program that gets him will be fortunate.

for citing Bleacher Report :ban

When its all said and done, I think it'll be tough to get him away from USC. He's the top prospect in California, they will be on him hard.

How can he turn down 90,000 people chanting Suuuuuuuuuuu......aaaaaaaa!!!! We husker fans have this down pat!! I don't know if fans in California can grasp the complexities of this chant!!! I predict a major coup in landing Su'a! Ha!

Ultimately, I have a difficult time seeing him get out of SC's grasp. According to that site he wants to make a descision sooner rather than later to enable other schools to recruit as effective as possible. I do know SC is holding off on offering some very talented prospects, based on their lower scholly #s, and I'm sure a lot has to do with what he chooses. So I'm not sure. We're certainly starving for a talent like him and can't even begin to imagine what Bo could do with a kid like him.

I dont know what you have in Nebraska, besides Taco Johns, which is NOT mexican food. haha. But in Texas Taco Bueno is pretty darn good!

We have Amigos, and that place is amazing (when I'm drunk).

Gawd! I haven't had either in years. I may have some when I come back up just because.