S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

It's only a picture of his wall with all of his recruitment letters. There is a letter from NU amidst a plethora of other schools.

We only have one letter?!? Washington is all over the place, Michigan is up ther a number of times, and the same with UCLA. We gotta get on this kid big time!

Yeah, it is quite noticeable, notably Michigan is recruiting him the hardest.

It's only a picture of his wall with all of his recruitment letters. There is a letter from NU amidst a plethora of other schools.

We only have one letter?!? Washington is all over the place, Michigan is up ther a number of times, and the same with UCLA. We gotta get on this kid big time!

Prolly framed the other ones from us.

Prolly framed the other ones from us.

If you want to look at it in a positive light... I think it says a lot. Compared to the other schools who flood him with mail, he has one letter (it appears) from Nebraska. Yet all he can do is rave about how much he likes Nebraska, and has promised us a visit. He hasn't promised UCLA or Washington a visit. It speaks for the relationship he has with the coaches at this point and how they've sold him on UNL.

I would really love to get the kid obviously. But i think he is this years Owa/Peat. Hope i am wrong and we have a great year with a BCS bowl and open some eyes.

We'll get a player of his caliber eventually, our staff just has to develop players that they have and get. I will say players are doing themselves a favor, especially defensive ones, by playing for Bo.

On another note, Su'a is really versatile.

If you want to look at it in a positive light... I think it says a lot. Compared to the other schools who flood him with mail, he has one letter (it appears) from Nebraska. Yet all he can do is rave about how much he likes Nebraska, and has promised us a visit. He hasn't promised UCLA or Washington a visit. It speaks for the relationship he has with the coaches at this point and how they've sold him on UNL.

hope you're right. sounds promising, but still crossing fingers

If you look at all his other pictures, his ENTIRE ROOM is covered floor to ceiling with offer letters.... Michigan and Washington arent even close in number compared to Alabama, Arkansas or even Tennessee.... Btw, If Tennessee was recruiting him that hard.... and we have their main recruiter now.... I say this bodes well for us :thumbs

There have been some recent interesting developments: Cravens said he plans to take visits to Michigan, Ohio State and Nebraska before making his decision. The idea was to commit later because he doesn't want to back out of his pledge, but Cravens said he's considering making an earlier decision if he finds the right place.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1120029-college-football-recruiting-2013-5-star-db-sua-cravens-makes-surprise-decision?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

There have been some recent interesting developments: Cravens said he plans to take visits to Michigan, Ohio State and Nebraska before making his decision. The idea was to commit later because he doesn't want to back out of his pledge, but Cravens said he's considering making an earlier decision if he finds the right place.

http://bleacherrepor...aign=recruiting

Bleacher report? They said that?