SIGNED OL Corey Whitaker

SECHusker

No disrespect...but look at who is recruiting Corey....and backup plans don't win Conference or We need great OL to win a Big Ten or National Championship. OR great OL coaches .

No disrespect here either ... but I would say that "backup plans do win Big Ten or National Championships". You got to recruit from top to bottom and fill out your offers as best you can to compete. Both the college and NFL levels are filled with players who were given no shots or even never played. I'll hold out judgment and see what shakes out. I'm glad we are having "backup plans".

No disrespect...but look at who is recruiting Corey....and backup plans don't win Conference or We need great OL to win a Big Ten or National Championship. OR great OL coaches .

I don't care who is recruiting this kid, his film does not lie. The kid is athletic and I don't doubt he runs a 4.9 or better. Besides from 2008-2011, both Stanford and Wisconsin (arguably two of the best O-lines in the nation) only had 3 stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif OL commits between the two of them.

OK Husker fans....tell me the last Husker All American Offensive Lineman? Equate that to the last time the Huskers were in the title hunt.....just saying....whether it is three star or four star or five star recruits, or coaching, we need to improve our OL play if we want to play consistently better ball. That is too much of a coincidence to discount.

the play at the 3:51 does not lie about this athletic ability and speed. 65 yards down field running with wr's and rb's.

reminds me of the lineman that played for the huskers in the 90's

that went onto play in the super bowl when barret robbins went off his meds. arrgghh cant remember his name.

could play dline with that type of athletic ability.