QB Malik Zaire [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

If Bo Pelini and our staff can beat Urban Meyer and his staff head to head for this kid I see it as a huge win. Not many times have we done that excluding a legacy recruit like Tyler Moore.

Hey now, everyone knows Tyler Moore came here because of Barney Cotton.

:sarcasm

Hahahahaha. Tyler Moore's favorite character in Toy Story was Woody as a kid and he just felt the natural pull towards Barnstache.

• 3 weeks later...

We made his final 3:OSU, Pitt, and NU. Obviously Ohio St is going to be a tough battle, but he also has a very close relationship with the coaching staff at Pitt. He is looking to make a decision as soon as possible but wants to visit us before he makes his decision. He should be here sometime in March.

We made his final 3:OSU, Pitt, and NU. Obviously Ohio St is going to be a tough battle, but he also has a very close relationship with the coaching staff at Pitt. He is looking to make a decision as soon as possible but wants to visit us before he makes his decision. He should be here sometime in March.

He's very close with Paul Chryst, from when Chryst was recruiting him at Wisconsin. I don't see him going anywhere but tOSU though, tought to beat out the home state team for a kid they really want, unless his name is Tyler Moore.

He's very close with Paul Chryst, from when Chryst was recruiting him at Wisconsin. I don't see him going anywhere but tOSU though, tought to beat out the home state team for a kid they really want, unless his name is Tyler Moore.

I agree, beating OSU is going to be very hard. But at least he is going to make it here for a visit; we stand a chance, even if it is slim.

And I guess I should say that this isn't his "final 3," they are his top 3.

I agree, beating OSU is going to be very hard. But at least he is going to make it here for a visit; we stand a chance, even if it is slim.

And I guess I should say that this isn't his "final 3," they are his top 3.

At least we are starting to make Top 3 on recruits lists.........Now time to get to #1

Plans to visit in March. I also thought this quote was interesting:

“Something that Coach Beck has talked about is how they run the ball but he also wants to do a lot more passing,” he said. “Not that Taylor Martinez isn’t a good quarterback for Nebraska, but Beck wants to open up the passing game a little bit more. I think that’s what he wants to incorporate with me. He wants that aspect and get into a lot more passing.”

Continue Reading