NU baseball

This should be an exciting season. The B1G should be a good transition for Erstad and the Schedule sets up nicely. I think Erstad will be able to coach up these kids and get the best out of them, I think his decision making will be easily better than that of another coach before him. I think there is alot of excitement around the program and the hawk should be buzzing this spring!

Does playing in the B1G help or hurt our chances of making postseason play? Curious question, really could see it going both ways.

I think it does go both ways. It is going to depend on our Non-con games and how we compete in them. We should be good enough to win most series in the B1G and if we do not win the B1G championship tourny then it will come down to those non con games and how we compete in them

Does playing in the B1G help or hurt our chances of making postseason play? Curious question, really could see it going both ways.

Help. No question in my mind. Baseball in the B1G is pretty weak from what I understand, and the more wins we have means possibly home field advantage in regional play. Every little bit helps.

It sure seems like there has been some money pumped into some of the B1G programs recently in terms of ballparks and the like, along with the regular television exposure hopefully we can be a catalyst to get B1G baseball on an upward trend and make it more relevant nationally. I am super stoked for this baseball season to start as well. I always try to make as many home games as I can't think of a much better way to spend a nice spring Saturday afternoon rooting on my Huskers at Haymarket Park. Hope we can dominate the B1G for years to come and we begin to set the benchmark for others to come along raising the level of competition of the whole conference! Go Big red!

• Fire 1

Help. No question in my mind. Baseball in the B1G is pretty weak from what I understand, and the more wins we have means possibly home field advantage in regional play. Every little bit helps.

EXCEPT if you don't win the conference...............much harder to make a case for at-large bids................

Sweet. I hope we do well this year. I just ordered the White mesh Adidas cap. I plan on making the trip to corpus Feb 25th to see them play the 2 games that Saturday. Taking my to boys to watch them. We made the Huntville tourney last year and Erstad gave both my boys a baseball. They eNjoyed the games we watched alot.