Looking for - Handyman

GM_Tood

Looking for someone that can install a bathroom vent, and possibly do the electrical as well. I just sold a property in which the inspection came back with this item needing done before closing. I would like to have a HB member do this if possible, and am will to pay whatever the going rate is for this type of work.

If you are interested, post back here or shoot me a PM. I would like to get this done asap.

Thanks!

-Todd

Where you live? Is there a light on the ceiling?

I live in Papillion...the house in question is off 52nd&Harrison St (South Omaha). The light fixture is against the outside wall above a mirror. This is a basement bathroom that will need to be vented through the front of the house (approx 2ft or so) My old man finished the basement off years ago, so I can't guarantee the wiring is where it 'should' be.

I would try to do it, but I really don't want to rip the ceiling up and having to replace drywall/etc.

J/K..

I was feeling a little guilty for not taking off work and flying back to Lincoln to help my Brother and Sister get rid of my Mom's stuff this week.

Not that it's not probably slightly over my experience lever..Still thinking of putting a fan in my upstairs playroom someday with no existing light fixture yet...But what is directly above the proposed vent? It might be easier to tear up some flooring and approach it from above..Especially if it's just carpet you can pull up and put back after replacing a few feet of OSB.