Android/iPhone Game - Little Empire

I downloaded this free game about two weeks ago, and it's without question the best phone app I've ever downloaded. I'm starting this thread for two reasons - to see if anybody else plays and to peak others' possible interests in it. (Sidenote - I think you can play it on iPhone, but I have an android, so not sure.)

Little Empire's foundation is real-time strategy (RTS). You're the king of a small plot of land with a castle, some small houses, various plants, etc. Early on, you're tasked (by the game) to create barracks, gold mines, crystal mines, etc. to get your empire growing. As you level up, you can increase the amount of land you own, upgrade your buildings to create faster products or more gold (i.e. upgrading gold mine once creates 70 gold in one hour as opposed to 60 gold), and create bigger and better troops.

With your troops, you can take yourself to a virtual arena and battle other enemies online, but it's not exactly as it sounds. I haven't quite figured it out, but you essentially battle a player's troops that he has set up at his castle. Winning earns you rewards, and after level six, losing means you have to re-make all those troops you lost. But losing has no other negative effect. And as far as I can tell, personally being attacked doesn't do anything to you, because I've never seen a notification that I'm being attacked. You also have a 'hero' you create at the begging of a game, and he is used as kind of your powerhouse on the battlefield because he/she will have more health and better abilities over time.

You can also take other players prisoner, have them work for you and take part in 'tasks' the game assigns you, and completion of those tasks gives you more rewards to work with.

This is a fairly basic overview, but the game isn't too complicated. It will drain your battery if you play it for hours. But, if you're like me, and you come back to it every hour to collect gold/crystals and to make more, it'll treat your battery just fine.