S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Let the coaches talk to the 17-year-olds and let us talk about the 17-year-olds.

Maybe a bunch of you are younger than me, but I think its creepy enough that we talk about these kids. We probably don't need to be communicating with them, NCAA rules or not. It's just weird.

Says the guy with an avatar of a kid with a blowup doll. I know.

Well said

@MMcWilson4: Kentucky game tonight!

This is probably the best recruiting tool they have, gives the illusion they have fans that care about football, I was hoping they were on the road this weekend

They'll probably have him meet Calipari too, he's a real grease ball, he could sell ice to an eskimo. I don't like it.

@MMcWilson4: Kentucky game tonight!

This is probably the best recruiting tool they have, gives the illusion they have fans that care about football, I was hoping they were on the road this weekend

They'll probably have him meet Calipari too, he's a real grease ball, he could sell ice to an eskimo. I don't like it.

Calipari's team will see the post season the next four years. Stoops' team.....it might be a couple of seasons before that happens.