S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Raymond getting some sweet talent to work with!! :bigredn::throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1::bigredn:

Will this change with his position coach leaving the school the day he commits, or is he pretty solid?

No kidding. I didn't find anywhere when Marcus said he was really close with Raymond. Being an Ohio kid Raymond probably wasn't his lead recruiter. Who knows at this point though.

Yeah; Papuchis is his recruiter.

I'm glad he committed, but after reading his interview with rivals his commitment to us seems about as solid as coach Raymonds. I think the Cardinal Mooney ties help, but I think it'll just depend on who else offers him. If the right school offers him he could be good as gone.

I'm glad he committed, but after reading his interview with rivals his commitment to us seems about as solid as coach Raymonds. I think the Cardinal Mooney ties help, but I think it'll just depend on who else offers him. If the right school offers him he could be good as gone.

This is how I feel. This is going be a recruitment until he tells others no. This is a concern of mine with early commits, and this is exactly why the coaches need to keep going after other DBs.

This is exaclty why you keep recruiting them even after they commit, keep them interested and keep shwoing them how much you want them.

Marcus just reiterated this more or less on a radio interview on 1480. Said mucho great things about Nebraska. HOWEVER, he said he verballed because of what offers he has to this point NU is the best offer. Again said he will listen to future schools, and would visit if the right schools came calling.

Like aspeed said, keep on him JP and hopefully after the Spring Game, the Mooney boys can help solidify this verbal a little more. The visit itself will help bolster the chances, but hearing things from guys he knows will only help.

Marcus just reiterated this more or less on a radio interview on 1480. Said mucho great things about Nebraska. HOWEVER, he said he verballed because of what offers he has to this point NU is the best offer. Again said he will listen to future schools, and would visit if the right schools came calling.

I actually appreciate the kids honesty, at least he's not secretly waiting for better offers to come along.