S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

And this time it actually worked out for us. Took his soft verbal, got him on a visit and it reaffirmed his decision, rather then going home with the typical "had a great time" , its "i made a great decision"

Yeah, but what happens when he gets an offer from Ohio State?... it's not over till they sign the line.

Yep....i know. Is that a reason not to take his verbal? What happens if Notre Dame offers Westerkamp? Oh wait

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have just arranged an interview with Marcus and would love if you could gave me any tips on what you would like me to ask him.

I have my own questions but thought I should see what the fans want to know. I'm a Nebraska fan from Scotland and I'm doing a Journalism degree so this is the best of both worlds for me.

thanks, Ill publish the finished article on here when I'm done, I'm hoping to send the questions by tomorrow

just got another interview set up with Alonzo Moore for the future so will ask you guys what you would like to know nearer the start of the season when Alonzo will be on the field

Just curious, how are you setting these up? Are you contacting the players or do these sort of things have to go through the athletic department?