SIGNED WR Demorea Stringfellow

Nexus

Hearing he is wavering on Washington and opening up his recruitment. Same HS as Enunwa and EMart. Now with Johnny Football in as QB recruit we should make a go after this WR. Tough like Enunwa at WR with bigtime playmaking abilities.

Wow. He made it almost 11 days before he wavered. Don't buy it.

I'd be curious if his "wavering" is because of issues with Washington or if it is character issues. Any insight? Just don't know what is going on.

He was part of a huge wave of commits that happened during Washington's Big Red Weeked-type deal. My guess is he got caught-up in the visit high and the other guys jumping to commit then got home, calmed-down,and started rethinking things. It's fine to go for the close on visits but it's still a double-edged sword. You increase the commits but also increase the number of guys with second thoughts.

I'd be curious if his "wavering" is because of issues with Washington or if it is character issues. Any insight? Just don't know what is going on.

He was part of a huge wave of commits that happened during Washington's Big Red Weeked-type deal. My guess is he got caught-up in the visit high and the other guys jumping to commit then got home, calmed-down,and started rethinking things. It's fine to go for the close on visits but it's still a double-edged sword. You increase the commits but also increase the number of guys with second thoughts.

He and Elijah Qualls have stated that they were the ones that organized the big group commitment.

• 3 months later...