SIGNED WR Demorea Stringfellow

Nexus

im leaning towards that conclusion too... obviously he cant be all that solid... throw out some guys from his old HS and impress him and who knows... we can only hope for a seed being planted..... but win and what more can we do!!

He did tell UW that he would be taking his officials when he committed to them, and they were okay with that. However, he definitely does have some serious interest in us. And having some of his ex-teammates having so much success this year could/should help us out a bit.

Just heard Sean Callahan say he's decommitting from Washington, flying to the game on the same plane as Stanton and Drake Martinez, sitting next to Stanton on the plane, and his HS coach LOVES Nebraska. Sounded like Callahan is expecting him to commit to NU

I don't know if you are being serious here. That sounds almost too good to be true...

Freak WR prospect. I think it would say a ton about the offensive progress and the future of the offense if a WR like this signs for Nebraska.

I would also venture to say even if we would not saying we will but if we would get blown out or even lose this game and one other I don't think that the seat will be hot yet if we are able to pull in some of these recruits left on the board. I also understand losing could lose some recruits also, but looking at the recruits from last year and the ones that are solid this year with others undecided but looking good I think the future looks pretty damn good.

Just heard Sean Callahan say he's decommitting from Washington, flying to the game on the same plane as Stanton and Drake Martinez, sitting next to Stanton on the plane, and his HS coach LOVES Nebraska. Sounded like Callahan is expecting him to commit to NU

This almost sounds made up...Im all for it though! Bell, Turner, Westerman, and Stringfellow...WOW! Not to mention every other WR I missed