BIG ERN

CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

He says that he WILL be here for the spring game, that is something that he and his dad are commited to. He aslo says that his top priority is a close relationship with the coaches, finding a coaching staff that he can really trust. I feel strangely good about this kid, but I know its early and anything can happen.

He also landed at 84 on Rivals top 100

Big physical kid. Would love for this one to be a Husker. I am hoping the DB's in high school see our need for them and we get some big names next year.

This kid was blessed with a GREAT name. Lord knows Priest Holmes was one of the coolest names in the NFL in a while, not to mention he was a heck of a player there for a good long stretch. Also, doesn't hurt to combine that with the name of one of the premier defensive playmakers in the league (Patrick Willis). :)

This kid was blessed with a GREAT name.

I like Laquvionte a little better. Sounds like the name of a villain on a Mexican soap opera. But in his profile pic he looks like Dennis Rodman's nephew.

We really need to get on some good safeties in this class. Looks like this guy would be a good one to push for as looks pretty damn good and has ties to NU.

Grew up a USC fan.

Now that you mentioned it...this isn't a surprise. Now he along with Cravens as SC being their childhood favorites.

This is the build of a kid that we seem to be looking for in a cornerback/safety. Here you go Coach Raymond. Time to fight off the likes of Marvin Sanders and USC.

I'm just wondering what we'd say if after a little research by the kid, he asks us about Marvin.

Dont worry about it Redtillimdead, not much we can do from behind our computer screen, so its hard to answer your questions.

went on an unofficial to arizona state with other big target for the huskers kenny lacy this last weekend.

went on an unofficial to arizona state with other big target for the huskers kenny lacy this last weekend.

According to Rivals they might try to attend the same school. With Lacy being a relative of Marcel Jones and Willis' HS coach being a former Blackshirt, I'd say Nebraska has a pretty good chance.

HuskerBoard might blow up if we land Willis, Lacy, Cravens and Mathis since Willis/Lacy and Cravens/Mathis are talking about being possible "package deals".

According to Rivals they might try to attend the same school. With Lacy being a relative of Marcel Jones and Willis' HS coach being a former Blackshirt, I'd say Nebraska has a pretty good chance.

HuskerBoard might blow up if we land Willis, Lacy, Cravens and Mathis since Willis/Lacy and Cravens/Mathis are talking about being possible "package deals".

I would poop myself if that happened.

I'd happy with anyone of these guys, we have a need for all of them. That said package deals rarely come to fruition, that doesn't mean they don't happen.

227969.jpg

That orange sure is ugly. Give me a sec....I did a little photo editing. This is what he should look like in a Nebraska hoodie.

2nk12ee.jpg

Haha! Some how we need to get this to him so he can see how good he looks in Husker red!

227969.jpg

That orange sure is ugly. Give me a sec....I did a little photo editing. This is what he should look like in a Nebraska hoodie.

2nk12ee.jpg

Haha! Some how we need to get this to him so he can see how good he looks in Husker red!

Just doesn't look right with burnt orange.

nice little article on priest willis by huskerillustrated. “I grew up a fan,” he said. “I’ve been a fan ever since I was little and you know my trainer – Toby Wright – he used to play safety for them. I love Nebraska football.” went on to say he wont be making it to the spring game because he doesnt have the money to make it but would love to make an official visit to nebraska at a later time. great article, he is a beast!

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/Willis-talks-Huskers-visit-68956

article on how he and taahan goodman want to play 2gether. the video with him he talks about usc basically the whole time but did say he will visit nebraska with goodman for the wisconsin or michigan game.......here is the link.

http://www.huskerlocker.com/articles/priests-new-friendship-could-result-in-divine-defensive-duo-21167

he has made it official that he will take an official visit to nebraska on october 26th. and take his 2nd official to lsu on november 2nd.

he has made it official that he will take an official visit to nebraska on october 26th. and take his 2nd official to lsu on november 2nd.

Nice.

Sounds like its between USC and LSU for this one.

At least he is visiting.

its nice that we are being mentioned but how long are we gonna be satisfied with just being listed in a top 5??? naturally we are competitive and want to start landing some of these guys......

At least he is visiting.

its nice that we are being mentioned but how long are we gonna be satisfied with just being listed in a top 5??? naturally we are competitive and want to start landing some of these guys......

Him visiting improves are chances by a lot. I feel if there is a good prospect not from the state of Nebraska that is a 5 star or high 4 star and they dont visit they are as good as gone.

At least he is visiting.

Him visiting improves are chances by a lot. I feel if there is a good prospect not from the state of Nebraska that is a 5 star or high 4 star and they dont visit they are as good as gone.

Captain Obvious definitely approves of this post :thumbs

• Upvote 1