CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

went on an unofficial to arizona state with other big target for the huskers kenny lacy this last weekend.

According to Rivals they might try to attend the same school. With Lacy being a relative of Marcel Jones and Willis' HS coach being a former Blackshirt, I'd say Nebraska has a pretty good chance.

HuskerBoard might blow up if we land Willis, Lacy, Cravens and Mathis since Willis/Lacy and Cravens/Mathis are talking about being possible "package deals".

went on an unofficial to arizona state with other big target for the huskers kenny lacy this last weekend.

According to Rivals they might try to attend the same school. With Lacy being a relative of Marcel Jones and Willis' HS coach being a former Blackshirt, I'd say Nebraska has a pretty good chance.

HuskerBoard might blow up if we land Willis, Lacy, Cravens and Mathis since Willis/Lacy and Cravens/Mathis are talking about being possible "package deals".

I would poop myself if that happened.

I'd happy with anyone of these guys, we have a need for all of them. That said package deals rarely come to fruition, that doesn't mean they don't happen.