CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, they might be coming to Wisconsin game together. I think Willis will end up visiting for sure because of his connections, not sure how hard we are after Goodman with a pretty solid safety class already committed (not that we would turn him away) I think its more of Willis brining him along , if he even makes it ( see Cravens) Pretty sure he is visiting LSU and ND first. We get him on campus and we have a good shot . He has said he is giving us an official, but i will believe it when a date becomes more offical.....same with Vanderdoes.

Yes, they might be coming to Wisconsin game together. I think Willis will end up visiting for sure because of his connections, not sure how hard we are after Goodman with a pretty solid safety class already committed (not that we would turn him away) I think its more of Willis brining him along , if he even makes it ( see Cravens) Pretty sure he is visiting LSU and ND first. We get him on campus and we have a good shot . He has said he is giving us an official, but i will believe it when a date becomes more offical.....same with Vanderdoes.

WIllis WILL visit and it is official. 247 and i believe scout have him slated to visit ND sept 28. Nebraska Oct 26. and LSU Nov 2.

WIllis WILL visit and it is official. 247 and i believe scout have him slated to visit ND sept 28. Nebraska Oct 26. and LSU Nov 2.

I understand that, but my point was Cravens said the same thing and never made it here, believe it when i see it kind of thing.

I understand that, but my point was Cravens said the same thing and never made it here, believe it when i see it kind of thing.

Cravens said he was going to try to visit, and it was gonna be on his own dime, Priest is setting up his official visits, so I take that a heck of a lot more than any attempted Cravens unofficial

Cravens said he was going to try to visit, and it was gonna be on his own dime, Priest is setting up his official visits, so I take that a heck of a lot more than any attempted Cravens unofficial

True dat, really hope him and Vanderdoes actually make it. We have a crazy year, pull out a few close wins, win the games were supposed to and we could close out this class in a big way. Gotta get em here first, and it sounds like we have a good chance to get em both on campus.