CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

I don't get why you think the longer it goes on the worse it is for us. it's the complete opposite. the longer he drags it out, it's more likely USC and LSU will fill up. besides, he hasn't even visited Nebraska yet.

Aside from getting him here to visit first ... I don't see many recruits in the Top 150 who wait till the last minute or NSD who then go on TV and pick up a hat with a :bigredn: on it. That type of player usually goes to U$C, UCLA, L$U or Bama. In this case he grew up a a U$C fan as well. We are more of a "blue collar" type of team where a recruit who has to prove himself comes. We seem to sift for possible gems and make them into better players. We get a few of them, yes, hope he is one of them.

I might be wrong but that's my view.

• Fire 1

fwiw, he stated he grew up a husker fan. and i know we've never seen someone pick a husker hat on NSD or at an all star game, but that doesn't mean it'll never happen. im not saying he's a :bigredn: lock by any means, im just saying there's more interest than most think and if you get him down here for a visit anything can happen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think its worth noting he will be attending two Michigan games. Nebraska vs Michigan and Notre Dame vs Michigan for his officials.

But neither game is in the big house. I think they play at ND this year. Hopefully this means we wont lose this one to michigan and that he is visiting the home teams. I live in michigan, we cant lose any more recruits to them, im tired of hearing about it.