ATH Chase Abbington [Missouri Commit]

Nexus

He could play several different positions at the college level. RB, LB, DB, WR, etc. He is coming to our Jr day this weekend and he said he would commit if all goes well.

really.. Are we pushing for his early commit. I thought pelini liked to push recruits to see other schools first.

Pelini didn't reject Dixon's commitment

He could play several different positions at the college level. RB, LB, DB, WR, etc. He is coming to our Jr day this weekend and he said he would commit if all goes well.

really.. Are we pushing for his early commit. I thought pelini liked to push recruits to see other schools first.

Look at the name, he's an Arkansas fan. And with how many recruits we seem to fight over with them he comes on here quite a bit.

Look at the name, he's an Arkansas fan. And with how many recruits we seem to fight over with them he comes on here quite a bit.

See Tevin Mitchel thread.

6'4.....210.....4.4...........sign me up

Oh I agree. And yeah I thought the Dixon commit was also quick considering the stance I thought pelini had. Wasn't a couple of our targets in this past class urged to take other visits to make sure? Just wondering if there was a different tactic being taken this year... Push to commit early! What is our stance on kids like Dixon if he wants to take other visits but stay strong verbally with us? Do we do like some other schools and cut em loose if they wanna look around?

I dont think hes an Arkansas fan, I think he likes fat chicks. JMHO. :)

This isn't the same clown that made us laugh on end in the CJax thread is it???? I like that guy. Made me laugh a ton.

This isn't the same clown that made us laugh on end in the CJax thread is it???? I like that guy. Made me laugh a ton.

It is, good times.