NU Football getting some bad press in Colorado tonight

I'm probably gonna get murdered on here for saying this, I'm certainly not being insensitive or condoning what Christian did, because it's terrible and he should have been punished harshly. That being said...

I'd like to see a picture of what this lady was wearing. Everyone knows the number 1 reason (ok, maybe it's not the number 1 reason for everybody, but certainly in the top two) for going to the bars is to check out the hot chicks. I honestly can't believe what these girls wear. Don't get me wrong, as a guy not quite out of his 20s yet, I LOVE it (although it does get me in trouble when the lady tags along). I'm willing to bet when this girl got ready to go out that night she wasn't thinking "I'll be around drunk men, what's my most conservative wardrobe," she was more than likely thinking "what looks hot? oh this will get the boys drooling." You're gonna be around hundreds of drunk guys, if you don't want trouble, cover up a little bit, cause guess what, not every guy at the bar is a saint.

You should get murdered for saying that. Your excuse of "not every guy at the bar is a saint" is just ludicrous. You want to blame the girl for looking hot? Unbelievable. Control your frikken hormones. Rape and sexual assault rarely happens because a woman is looking "hot". It is a crime of violence. Quit making excuses for it. I've seen plenty of hot women in all kinds of circumstances. I've been able to refrain from assaulting them. It's not the girls fault. Stay home and out of the bars until you really believe that.

• Fire 2

I'm probably gonna get murdered on here for saying this, I'm certainly not being insensitive or condoning what Christian did, because it's terrible and he should have been punished harshly. That being said...

I'd like to see a picture of what this lady was wearing. Everyone knows the number 1 reason (ok, maybe it's not the number 1 reason for everybody, but certainly in the top two) for going to the bars is to check out the hot chicks. I honestly can't believe what these girls wear. Don't get me wrong, as a guy not quite out of his 20s yet, I LOVE it (although it does get me in trouble when the lady tags along). I'm willing to bet when this girl got ready to go out that night she wasn't thinking "I'll be around drunk men, what's my most conservative wardrobe," she was more than likely thinking "what looks hot? oh this will get the boys drooling." You're gonna be around hundreds of drunk guys, if you don't want trouble, cover up a little bit, cause guess what, not every guy at the bar is a saint.

You should get murdered for saying that. Your excuse of "not every guy at the bar is a saint" is just ludicrous. You want to blame the girl for looking hot? Unbelievable. Control your frikken hormones. Rape and sexual assault rarely happens because a woman is looking "hot". It is a crime of violence. Quit making excuses for it. I've seen plenty of hot women in all kinds of circumstances. I've been able to refrain from assaulting them. It's not the girls fault. Stay home and out of the bars until you really believe that.

Geez, I really appreciate being called a rapist... I didn't say it was an excuse. If a kid is playing in the street and gets hit by a drunk driver, you bet your ass that driver needs to be thrown in jail. But at some point afterwards, don't you tell the kid not to play in the steet? I'm not saying don't look good and go out and have fun. I'm sayin don't walk around with your business showing at 2 am around drunk college kids. I have no idea what she was doing that night and am guessing none of it was her fault, it's horrible what she's gone through. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go not-control my hormones and rape your display picture... jackass.

Oh-god-this-is-awkward.gif

• Fire 3

+1 for disagreeing without calling me a rapist!

+1 for disagreeing without calling me a rapist!

Rape is not something to joke about, unless it's prison rape.

Geez, I really appreciate being called a rapist... I didn't say it was an excuse. If a kid is playing in the street and gets hit by a drunk driver, you bet your ass that driver needs to be thrown in jail. But at some point afterwards, don't you tell the kid not to play in the steet? I'm not saying don't look good and go out and have fun. I'm sayin don't walk around with your business showing at 2 am around drunk college kids. I have no idea what she was doing that night and am guessing none of it was her fault, it's horrible what she's gone through. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go not-control my hormones and rape your display picture... jackass.

I didn't call you a rapist and you acknowledged there was a problem with what you were going to say when you said "I'm probably gonna get murdered on here for saying this" so you can drop the martyr routine. What you did say was "I'd like to see a picture of what this lady was wearing." as if that had some bearing on sexual assault. I merely suggested you should stay away from the bars and women in general until you are quite sure that; A-what women are wearing or look like has nothing to do with rape & B-you accept that it is a crime of violence perpetrated upon women. If you already understand those things fine. If not, you should seek some help.

There is a huge difference between fantisizing in your mind what you would like to do with a pretty girl or even what you would do if she consented than thinking a hot chick must want it so I'm gonna give it to her whether she wants it or not. Don't confuse sexual urges with sexual assault, as you did in the post I replied to and there won't be any issues.

Speaking realistically, yes, it would be somewhat wise for women to not flaunt it in certain situations but that sure doesn't mean they share any of the responsibility when they happen to become a victim. Sorry if you mistook my words as some sort of personal attack on you. I have a daughter who is approaching the age where I am beginning to worry about these types of attitudes.

I didn't call you a rapist and you acknowledged there was a problem with what you were going to say when you said "I'm probably gonna get murdered on here for saying this" so you can drop the martyr routine. What you did say was "I'd like to see a picture of what this lady was wearing." as if that had some bearing on sexual assault. I merely suggested you should stay away from the bars and women in general until you are quite sure that; A-what women are wearing or look like has nothing to do with rape & B-you accept that it is a crime of violence perpetrated upon women. If you already understand those things fine. If not, you should seek some help.

There is a huge difference between fantisizing in your mind what you would like to do with a pretty girl or even what you would do if she consented than thinking a hot chick must want it so I'm gonna give it to her whether she wants it or not. Don't confuse sexual urges with sexual assault, as you did in the post I replied to and there won't be any issues.

Speaking realistically, yes, it would be somewhat wise for women to not flaunt it in certain situations but that sure doesn't mean they share any of the responsibility when they happen to become a victim. Sorry if you mistook my words as some sort of personal attack on you. I have a daughter who is approaching the age where I am beginning to worry about these types of attitudes.

Is she hot?, pics plz. N/M - I'm going to just imagine that is her in your avatar.

• Fire 2

You did it again. I understand those things. I am not sexual deviant. Please, stop accusing me of being such, thanks. I'm saying there are a lot of guys out there - especially drunk guys at 2 am that aren't thinking straight - that don't think twice about it when they see a chick walking around with her ass and maybe even more showing. Again, not at all her fault. BUT BUT BUT there are a lot of girls that put themselves in bad situations.

• Fire 1

Is she hot?, pics plz. N/M - I'm going to just imagine that is her in your avatar.

Someone get this sick f#*k outta here...

• Fire 1

I have a daughter who is approaching the age where I am beginning to worry about these types of attitudes.

I've got something for you but it sure as hell ain't pics. Just post your address and I'll deliver your testicle punt in person. Hang time will be forever.

• Fire 3

I'm probably gonna get murdered on here for saying this, I'm certainly not being insensitive or condoning what Christian did, because it's terrible and he should have been punished harshly. That being said... I'd like to see a picture of what this lady was wearing. Everyone knows the number 1 reason (ok, maybe it's not the number 1 reason for everybody, but certainly in the top two) for going to the bars is to check out the hot chicks. I honestly can't believe what these girls wear. Don't get me wrong, as a guy not quite out of his 20s yet, I LOVE it (although it does get me in trouble when the lady tags along). I'm willing to bet when this girl got ready to go out that night she wasn't thinking "I'll be around drunk men, what's my most conservative wardrobe," she was more than likely thinking "what looks hot? oh this will get the boys drooling." You're gonna be around hundreds of drunk guys, if you don't want trouble, cover up a little bit, cause guess what, not every guy at the bar is a saint.

Re-read it more than once..Still not seeing where you were called anything..or even insinuated as being a rapist.

If I recall correctly, the one of the two? that happened in Lincoln was a girl who was dating a baseball player and was at the bar with him..But the this one and the one in a Kearney Bar I forget the details.

At ANY rate...The girl(s) could all be totally Naked...

NO! means NO!!!