Nebraska Fans can now send collegiate-themed roses for Valentines Day

I debated where to post this, but considering most Nebraska fans stop down here, I thought I'd drop this off so if you have a 'Husker significant other, you can send them the best roses available, courtesy of FTD:

http://www.ftd.com/the-ftd-university-of-nebraska-huskers-rose-bouquet-prd/fneb/

CR52_330x370.jpg

FTD® proudly presents the University of Nebraska® Huskers® Rose Bouquet. Show your colors and pride with this unique rose bouquet celebrating the spirit of a university that rises to every challenge! Remarkable roses display the bold colors of red and white and arrive accented with lush greens. Presented in a memorable gift box displaying the colors and logo of the university, this gift is a wonderful way to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, homecomings, graduations, and any of the accomplishments that students and alumni achieve throughout their lives.

12 stems, no vase.

Approximately 11-inches in diameter.

12 stems with etched glass vase.

Approximately 16"H x 12"W.

24 stems, no vase.

Approximately 15-inches in diameter.

24 stems with etched glass vase.

Approximately 18"H x 15"W.

Your purchase includes a complimentary personalized gift message.

Yeah, it's $49.99 for the six roses and vase, but c'mon--I'm sure people here paid more for their Northwestern tickets this year, am I right? :)

Well, come to find out that the 12 and 24 Dozen varieties of this offer are already sold out (earliest delivery is on Feb. 21st)--only the six rose offer remains. Wonderful.

I suppose that's a good thing, as I don't think any of the other schools have sold out of their arrangements...

My girlfriend introduced me to Pinterest. I've never done crack but I'm almost positive that the addiction is similar.

I'm making this for the wife this year:

paperheartchain_main.jpg

She's sick of roses. She's gotten roses 100 times and she doesn't want them anymore. I ran across this on Pinterest and thought it seemed cool, easy and inexpensive. Those are three of my favorite things.

Pinterest? You boys need your man card revoked!

just kidding. My girlfriend is obsessed with it, it is kind of cool.

If you think using Pinterest should get your man-card revoked, I don't think you're using it correctly. ;)

And the whole point of Valentine's Day for the guy is.... well..... you know. I'm willing to be a little sappy for some happy fun time.

Ha I don't use it, simply because on campus it is stereotyped as being a site for females. I don't blame you for using it though, they have some cool stuff on there.

Don't order it from ftd.com (this goes for any arrangements, not just an ugly husker one). Call a flower shop that uses FTD if you want that specific arrangement. You'll avoid a $10 or so fee that way. The entire purpose of FTD, Teleflora, etc is to know where the flower shops are and what their phone numbers are, and they make money by charging a fee. This makes it so the flower shop has to charge more for the flowers to cover the fee they pay to FTD. There is no reason they should still be in business when you can just peruse the internet to find it yourself. Same goes for 1800flowers. They are the worst of them all.

I debated where to post this, but considering most Nebraska fans stop down here, I thought I'd drop this off so if you have a 'Husker significant other, you can send them the best roses available, courtesy of FTD:

http://www.ftd.com/t...uquet-prd/fneb/

CR52_330x370.jpg

FTD® proudly presents the University of Nebraska® Huskers® Rose Bouquet. Show your colors and pride with this unique rose bouquet celebrating the spirit of a university that rises to every challenge! Remarkable roses display the bold colors of red and white and arrive accented with lush greens. Presented in a memorable gift box displaying the colors and logo of the university, this gift is a wonderful way to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, homecomings, graduations, and any of the accomplishments that students and alumni achieve throughout their lives.

12 stems, no vase.

Approximately 11-inches in diameter.

12 stems with etched glass vase.

Approximately 16"H x 12"W.

24 stems, no vase.

Approximately 15-inches in diameter.

24 stems with etched glass vase.

Approximately 18"H x 15"W.

Your purchase includes a complimentary personalized gift message.

Yeah, it's $49.99 for the six roses and vase, but c'mon--I'm sure people here paid more for their Northwestern tickets this year, am I right? :)

Looks like I know what I'm getting for.......... myself.

Untitled-1.jpg