SIGNED LB Marcus Newby

Nexus

You can understand any of that?

I understand being annoyed at crap grammar, but people talk in slang all the damn time. That's all it is. It just happens to be the kind of slang that you likely don't hear in every day life. They aren't typing "ight" because they actually think that's the correct way to say the thing. Jason doesn't actually think that brother is spelled bruh. I get kind of annoyed at people bringing this kind of thing up over and over again like it actually reflects on the person's intelligence. (Not trying to single you out by I see this post all the time). The only thing that bothers me in the tweets is that "its" doesn't have an apostrophe ;)

Now if this was an essay or a professional letter, then it would be bad.

• Fire 2

I understand being annoyed at crap grammar, but people talk in slang all the damn time. That's all it is. It just happens to be the kind of slang that you likely don't hear in every day life. They aren't typing "ight" because they actually think that's the correct way to say the thing. Jason doesn't actually think that brother is spelled bruh. I get kind of annoyed at people bringing this kind of thing up over and over again like it actually reflects on the person's intelligence. (Not trying to single you out by I see this post all the time). The only thing that bothers me in the tweets is that "its" doesn't have an apostrophe ;)

Fair enough. I wasn't insinuating that they weren't smart. Amused more than anything else. I don't use Twitter and had to think for a second what "ight" meant.

I just realized that I bought this guy's high school coaches a beer last year. They were at Jack's Bar before a Husker home game and one of them sat down at our table during a game of Stranger Danger. :lol:

Cool guys. They were having a fantastic time . . . in fact one guy said that they would be coming back to Lincoln for one game every year regardless of whether they had a former player on the team. (They were watching Ankrah.)

If they were having as good of a time as they claimed . . . and they pass their enthusiasm on to Newby . . . our chances go up.

I just realized that I bought this guy's high school coaches a beer last year. They were at Jack's Bar before a Husker home game and one of them sat down at our table during a game of Stranger Danger. :lol:

Cool guys. They were having a fantastic time . . . in fact one guy said that they would be coming back to Lincoln for one game every year regardless of whether they had a former player on the team. (They were watching Ankrah.)

If they were having as good of a time as they claimed . . . and they pass their enthusiasm on to Newby . . . our chances go up.

Make sure you buy all of their drinks this year! :wasted

Make sure you buy all of their drinks this year! :wasted

That would probably be a violation now. :P

u b trippin