DE Joe Mathis [Washington Commit]

Nexus

I've also heard he has some big academic issues to overcome.

I just read that, there are some rumblings that USC won't take his committment now because they don't wanna take any "risks" and Kylie Fitts and Kenny Bigelow might be all they take on the Dline.

I've also heard he has some big academic issues to overcome.

I just read that, there are some rumblings that USC won't take his committment now because they don't wanna take any "risks" and Kylie Fitts and Kenny Bigelow might be all they take on the Dline.

Heard the same

Bama and Florida are now shwoing alot of interest in Joe, the SEC schools do scare me a little.

I would just worry about Bama. I cant see how kids like Florida who was awful last year and should be even worse this year. Who cares if you play in the SEC if you only win 6 games.

Bama and Florida are now shwoing alot of interest in Joe, the SEC schools do scare me a little.

I would just worry about Bama. I cant see how kids like Florida who was awful last year and should be even worse this year. Who cares if you play in the SEC if you only win 6 games.

It's the same reason UCLA and Clemson pull in top talent every year, location and weather. It might sound dumb but kids will always factor those two in when making a decision. Plus, Muschamp is a defensive guru that kids want to play for.

By this logic, NU should just stop recruiting whatsoever. You do realize Florida has been a hell of a lot more relevent in football than NU recently right??? You also realize one of the best defensive minds in the game is their HC, right???

And I'd jump on your overs on the Florida projected record this fall.

By this logic, NU should just stop recruiting whatsoever. You do realize Florida has been a hell of a lot more relevent in football than NU recently right??? You also realize one of the best defensive minds in the game is their HC, right???

And I'd jump on your overs on the Florida projected record this fall.

Florida isnt great. The only reason they have been decent is because of Meyer and now are down to mediocre play at best. They will be even worse this year.