Nexus

Player: Ty Isaac

Hometown: Joliet, IL

School: Joliet Catholic Academy

Position: RB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 220

40 time: 4.45

Offers: Arizona, Arkansas, Auburn, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Purdue, Syracuse, Toledo, USC, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin

2ylryw2.jpg

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flXQHswtXKM

Watched the first 3 minutes of his highlights, and then I kind of got bored... I'm sure his offense runs more than one play, right?

Wow guys really? Something about not fixing something that ain't broke comes to mind here! Great vision and surprising balance for a guy that I think runs a little tall. I get the whole inferior competition thing but every Highschool in America has many cupcake games. That's how these kids gametapes are made.

I'm not sure it was a cupcake game. He rushed for 515 yards in Class 5A state championship against Joliet Catholic. This year's WR commit Jordan Wetercamp (Lombard Montini) had 353 yards receiving in that game and won 70-45. Probably more of a case of lack of defense. http://ihsa.org/SportsActivities/BoysFootball/StateSeriesInformationResults.aspx?url=/data/fb/5box31.htm

Funky formations with 2 RBs starting close to the line. Seem to run a lot of different plays from it including PA. The plays looked similar but sometimes they had 2 handoffs.

They play very tough teams actually and they always have, they have been running that offense for years over there.

I thought it was an interesting offense. Do you know what they call it? At first I thought it would be easy to defend against since running plays to the right would start with Ty standing up and pivoting but they mix it up with the double handoffs and play action from same formation.

They play very tough teams actually and they always have, they have been running that offense for years over there.

I thought it was an interesting offense. Do you know what they call it? At first I thought it would be easy to defend against since running plays to the right would start with Ty standing up and pivoting but they mix it up with the double handoffs and play action from same formation.

Personally, it looks pretty close to the Wing T, but not quite.. it's slightly different.