CB Tre Bell [Florida Commit]

Nexus

Wants To Visit Nebraka

“I’m definelty going to try to get there (Nebraska) soon they invited me to their junior days. I’m going to talk with my parents and see if we can see them either April 11 or April 24.” Bell said

“I like Nebraska a lot,” he said, “They are really a good Big Ten program, they have a really good secondary, Prince Amukamara, the Super Bowl champions Giants. I know they have great facilities, one of my teammates told me.”

“Coach Ross Els I met him last year. He Facebook messages me for me to call him on Monday. That is when I was offered. This offer came out of nowhere. I was surprised – I did accept it.” Bell said

“Coach Els said they needed me down there. I fit their (NU) schemes very well and they liked my highlight film. They really love me – recruiting me as a corner.” Bell said

http://huskerjournal.com/recruiting.php

Wants To Visit Nebraka

"I'm definelty going to try to get there (Nebraska) soon they invited me to their junior days. I'm going to talk with my parents and see if we can see them either April 11 or April 24." Bell said

"I like Nebraska a lot," he said, "They are really a good Big Ten program, they have a really good secondary, Prince Amukamara, the Super Bowl champions Giants. I know they have great facilities, one of my teammates told me."

"Coach Ross Els I met him last year. He Facebook messages me for me to call him on Monday. That is when I was offered. This offer came out of nowhere. I was surprised – I did accept it." Bell said

"Coach Els said they needed me down there. I fit their (NU) schemes very well and they liked my highlight film. They really love me – recruiting me as a corner." Bell said

http://huskerjournal.../recruiting.php

He accepted the scholarship or am I reading that wrong?...

Wants To Visit Nebraka

"I'm definelty going to try to get there (Nebraska) soon they invited me to their junior days. I'm going to talk with my parents and see if we can see them either April 11 or April 24." Bell said

"I like Nebraska a lot," he said, "They are really a good Big Ten program, they have a really good secondary, Prince Amukamara, the Super Bowl champions Giants. I know they have great facilities, one of my teammates told me."

"Coach Ross Els I met him last year. He Facebook messages me for me to call him on Monday. That is when I was offered. This offer came out of nowhere. I was surprised – I did accept it." Bell said

"Coach Els said they needed me down there. I fit their (NU) schemes very well and they liked my highlight film. They really love me – recruiting me as a corner." Bell said

I'm thinking he is saying that he didn't turn it down. He accepted the scholarship offer, but hasn't committed to the school yet. It's just like when a student will accept any scholarships and financial aid to the schools they are thinking about, but they still haven't decided what school yet. That's how I am reading it at least.

Wants To Visit Nebraka

I'm thinking he is saying that he didn't turn it down. He accepted the scholarship offer, but hasn't committed to the school yet. It's just like when a student will accept any scholarships and financial aid to the schools they are thinking about, but they still haven't decided what school yet. That's how I am reading it at least.

Gotcha, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The guy is a great speaker, relates well to everyone and "gets it"

He not only invites media coverage he begs for it. He was on Rob Dibbles radio show last night, at the end he said "Hey, we would LOVE if you came here and did a remote show from our campus, we would love to host you, you could hang out, watch practice/game and do you show"

Boom, that would be refreshing

If that doesn't give you chills, nothing will.