LB Darian Claiborne [Texas A&M - Signed NLI]

Nexus

I had a dream that he commited to Texas a&m on scout. He was also a 5* LB and #1 at his position.

Hopefully it wasn't a wet dream...

2rotcp5.jpg

man one time i had a wet dream and it was like kine super realistic and what not... full on kine choke replay action... ways i could feel the chicks hands all over me... brah i woke up and it was my mom hugging me waking me up for school.... i got dirty lickens..... the whole day stay junk after that

I had a dream that he commited to Texas a&m on scout. He was also a 5* LB and #1 at his position.

2rotcp5.jpg

man one time i had a wet dream and it was like kine super realistic and what not... full on kine choke replay action... ways i could feel the chicks hands all over me... brah i woke up and it was my mom hugging me waking me up for school.... i got dirty lickens..... the whole day stay junk after that

Your mom likes to hug me awake too BRAH!!!!

2rotcp5.jpg

Your mom likes to hug me awake too BRAH!!!!

yeah she does have a thing for retards........PANTY!!

"It was tough leaving there without being a Cornhusker but I just didn’t think the time was right at the moment,” Claiborne said. “Right now, I’m just focused on two teams.”

Said a committment could come at anytime

Same as Newby he was set to stay close to home, and BRW made his decision really hard on him.

The 6-foot-1, 205-pound Claiborne is definitely high on the Aggies, but he says he’s equally fired up about Nebraska.

Claiborne visited Lincoln on June 16, and he sees a good fit for himself inside the Huskers program.

“Oh man, Nebraska is a very tradition-rich program as everybody in the country knows,” Claiborne said. “They have the best facilities in the country. It’s a nice place to play. They have the great coaching staff. Defensive-minded head coach. They know how to win ball games.”

With Texas A&M not far from home, Claiborne knows a lot about what the Aggies can offer.

“It’s a great opportunity to play early,” Claiborne said. “They’re coming to the SEC and they’ll play the best of the best. They’ll play LSU the hometown team. The coaches, I have a great relationship with them and I talk to them a lot.

“Everybody thinks I’m going to end up there because it’s closer, but that’s alright.”

Claiborne added that Arkansas and TCU also remain in the mix for his signing day signature, and that he’d like to take a couple official visits before deciding.

“I’m trying to see what Arkansas does with their head coach,” Claiborne said. “TCU is just a great place to be. It’s a fun place. They win games and go to bowl games. Their head coach is a defensive-minded head coach, and they put a lot of linebackers into the league.”

Claiborne had 128 tackles including 12 stops for loss. Other schools to offer includes Colorado, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Texas Tech, Arizona State, Minnesota and Vanderbilt.

from huskersillustrated.com