Another reason Nebraska needs Div I Hockey

HSKR

Come on Iowa State has hockey Nebraska should be able to lol

Iowa St has club hockey not D1. Nebraska has the same type of team, ISU smoked them this year though.

Kind of, Nebraska played their D3 team but they have an upper level team that plays D1 in the ACHA.

ACHA is not a part of the NCAA. They don't give scholarships. I don't think anyone would be excited for Nebraska to move "up" to D1 in the ACHA. UNL wants to be like UNL or North Dakota.

Come on Iowa State has hockey Nebraska should be able to lol

Iowa St has club hockey not D1. Nebraska has the same type of team, ISU smoked them this year though.

Kind of, Nebraska played their D3 team but they have an upper level team that plays D1 in the ACHA.

ACHA is not a part of the NCAA. They don't give scholarships. I don't think anyone would be excited for Nebraska to move "up" to D1 in the ACHA. UNL wants to be like UNL or North Dakota.

I know that, I play pep band for the Iowa State hockey team. I think if they aren't going to add it as an NCAA sport they could at least move up in the ACHA. I would rather see them add it but they don't seem to excited about that idea.