"death to all Arabs"

When Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (a figurehead in a nation without nukes) makes a comment about regime change that is warped to killing people, the meme stays around since 2008.

Now that the leader of a nation with an estimated 200 to 300 nukes says "death to all Arabs", let's see how the media reports this.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2222617&Language=en

He posted it on February 12, 2012, surely the American press has reported it by now...

Sub, are you intentionally posting stuff to get a rise out of people? Benjamin Netanyahu didn't post "death to all arabs" on his Facebook page. There was a bus accident in Israel, people were killed, and Netanyahu (or a crony) posted a message of condolence. UNDER that message, in the comments sections, someone else posted "death to all arabs." It was removed by Netanyahu (or a crony).

This took all of ten seconds to google and find out.

How many boys crying wolf do we need in this forum?

Sub, are you intentionally posting stuff to get a rise out of people? Benjamin Netanyahu didn't post "death to all arabs" on his Facebook page. There was a bus accident in Israel, people were killed, and Netanyahu (or a crony) posted a message of condolence. UNDER that message, in the comments sections, someone else posted "death to all arabs." It was removed by Netanyahu (or a crony).

This took all of ten seconds to google and find out.

How many boys crying wolf do we need in this forum?

:rollin

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

I've never heard of the site, so I have no idea how reliable they are. But Sub just went by what the site said.

Israeli Haaretz newspaper, two days ago, said Netanyahu wrote on his Facebook page that "I wish death to all Arabs.

I don't see what all the pilling on Sub is for. Has he posted wrong stuff like this in the past...is this a BS site like Drudge and he should have known it was bogus?

I wonder if it's a lie that Haaretz really reported that Net wrote it himself...if that's the case then blame goes to them. I'll google it.

click the link for the whole article.

Piss poor job by the site Sub linked to. These things really irritate me...when media outlets make a big deal about comments on a facebook page or message board and act like the person associated w/ the sites are responsible. It's also irritating when people fall and post it w/out checking the original source. I've seen Sub post for years and have never seem him do this before though. Just goes to show you pretty much can't take the word of any site as being the truth.

Racist comments appeared on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Facebook page after the school bus crash near Jerusalem on Thursday in which 10 children died and more than 40 were injured.

Satisfaction that "only Palestinians" were the victims and slogans such as "Death to Arabs, why do we help them?" were posted on the Facebook pages of Netanyahu, Wallah and the Israel Police.

Other comments included "Can we send another truck?" and "I'd send a double-trailer to wipe out all those sh#ts" after the bus overturned when it crashed into a truck.

Netanyahu expressed sorrow over the accident, but his aides did not remove the racist comments from his Facebook page or denounce them.

"Relax, it's Palestinian children," someone wrote on Wallah's Facebook page. Others wrote "Great! Fewer terrorists" and "May there be such buses every day." Similar comments were posted on the police's Facebook page, including "When they grew up they'd be terrorists .... God nipped them in the bud."

Netanyahu's aides declined to comment. Wallah site editor Gadi Lahav said "we monitor the page every few minutes and delete unworthy comments like these."

http://www.haaretz.c...k-page-1.413656

When I saw that gobiggergoredder I thought...I wonder what he could have possibly added to the discussion...

I guess you my was well take shots at people when your brain can't come up w/ anything productive to add.

I've given fair warning that posts like this belong in the Shed. I will not warn any longer.