"death to all Arabs"

When I saw that gobiggergoredder I thought...I wonder what he could have possibly added to the discussion...

I guess you my was well take shots at people when your brain can't come up w/ anything productive to add.

I've given fair warning that posts like this belong in the Shed. I will not warn any longer.

Was it that I said "your brain"? Would it be ok if I instead said "when you can't come up w/ anything productive"?

When I saw that gobiggergoredder I thought...I wonder what he could have possibly added to the discussion...

I guess you my was well take shots at people when your brain can't come up w/ anything productive to add.

I've given fair warning that posts like this belong in the Shed. I will not warn any longer.

Was it that I said "your brain"? Would it be ok if I instead said "when you can't come up w/ anything productive"?

How about this? If your brain can't figure it out, that's your tough luck.

Now, one of two facts are true. First, you honestly don't understand how you were attacking the poster rather than the post. In that case, there's nothing we can do for you other than ban you. Second, you did understand, in which case you can stop it or be banned.

Take you pick. But here's the result. If you want to continue either insulting people or if you decide to parse what I've written or argue it, you're history.

In lieu of a thought out response, you get a pot shot.

Whats the point of this thread? It's pretty clear that neither side likes the other. And the fact that somebody reportedly said something of that nature doesn't suprise me in the least. How is this news when this part of the world has been in turmoil for a couple thousand years.

Whats the point of this thread? It's pretty clear that neither side likes the other. And the fact that somebody reportedly said something of that nature doesn't suprise me in the least. How is this news when this part of the world has been in turmoil for a couple thousand years.

What part of the world hasn't?

That kind of talk often includes a "they've always hated each other" sort of declaration which is flawed and even if true would hardly provide license for the continuation of this conflict. After all, there's relative peace in Ireland, the French and Germans haven't fought in more than a half century and the Etruscans and Latins long ago settled their differences...

What part of the world hasn't?

That kind of talk often includes a "they've always hated each other" sort of declaration which is flawed and even if true would hardly provide license for the continuation of this conflict. After all, there's relative peace in Ireland, the French and Germans haven't fought in more than a half century and the Etruscans and Latins long ago settled their differences...

The middle east has seen more bloodshed than Europe could imagine. Not to mention, the main protagonists in Europe have been the Germans and the Russians. If you want to talk about a couple groups that don't like each other, there ya go.

And as for the, "they've always hated each other", the middle east is the case in point. There's a place in Israel called "Meggido" and it's commonly referred to the most fought over place on the planet. That place has been the "place to fight" for over 2000 years.

Sub, are you intentionally posting stuff to get a rise out of people?

I was making a point about the hypocracy of our media and the mostly brain dead masses that get their news spoon-fed by it.

The false translation of Ahmadinejad's words by the media is often parroted even by people on Husker message boards.

Benjamin Netanyahu didn't post "death to all arabs" on his Facebook page. There was a bus accident in Israel, people were killed, and Netanyahu (or a crony) posted a message of condolence. UNDER that message, in the comments sections, someone else posted "death to all arabs." It was removed by Netanyahu (or a crony).

So he created a page and gave access to others to post in his name. It is logical to assume that those posting on his page are doing so with his approval, and he has authorized them to do so. If someone created the false name or hacked the account, they should be punished by law. If Netanyahu authorized someone to post in his name, then he bears responsibility for what was posted.

If it was a comment under his post, then can you cite that, and I will retract my statement.

Thank you.

I've never heard of the site, so I have no idea how reliable they are. But Sub just went by what the site said.

Israeli Haaretz newspaper, two days ago, said Netanyahu wrote on his Facebook page that "I wish death to all Arabs.

I don't see what all the pilling on Sub is for. Has he posted wrong stuff like this in the past...is this a BS site like Drudge and he should have known it was bogus?

I wonder if it's a lie that Haaretz really reported that Net wrote it himself...if that's the case then blame goes to them. I'll google it.

Haaretz (Israeli, meaning the land) is a very reputable source.

But Israeli is THE sacred cow of American politics, hence the piling on by the lemming masses.

I was making a point about the hypocracy of our media and the mostly brain dead masses that get their news spoon-fed by it.

The false translation of Ahmadinejad's words by the media is often parroted even by people on Husker message boards.

Benjamin Netanyahu didn't post "death to all arabs" on his Facebook page. There was a bus accident in Israel, people were killed, and Netanyahu (or a crony) posted a message of condolence. UNDER that message, in the comments sections, someone else posted "death to all arabs." It was removed by Netanyahu (or a crony).

So he created a page and gave access to others to post in his name. It is logical to assume that those posting on his page are doing so with his approval, and he has authorized them to do so. If someone created the false name or hacked the account, they should be punished by law. If Netanyahu authorized someone to post in his name, then he bears responsibility for what was posted.

If it was a comment under his post, then can you cite that, and I will retract my statement.

Thank you.

No. Read it again.

Thank you.

Do you grasp how Facebook works? This is silly. I posted a screen capture of the comments, for goodness' sake!

I'll try to make this as simple as possible: You started this thread. If someone posts hate speech here, are YOU responsible? Of course not, the idiot who wrote it would be responsible. This is simple common sense.

There's no "hypocrisy" of "our media" because this had nothing to do with Netanyahu. It had everything to do with the source you cited misrepresenting what happened. It's silly that you think you're showing "our media's" hypocrisy when you're actually showing the opposite.

Just.... wow.

• Fire 1

Do you grasp how Facebook works? This is silly. I posted a screen capture of the comments, for goodness' sake!

I'll try to make this as simple as possible: You started this thread. If someone posts hate speech here, are YOU responsible? Of course not, the idiot who wrote it would be responsible. This is simple common sense.

There's no "hypocrisy" of "our media" because this had nothing to do with Netanyahu. It had everything to do with the source you cited misrepresenting what happened. It's silly that you think you're showing "our media's" hypocrisy when you're actually showing the opposite.

Just.... wow.

Yeah. Thanks for having the patience to explain what I was referring to with my "No. Read it again."

Yes, this is very silly, and you are propogating it. The usually reliable source I quoted made a mistake. But my criticism was of Israel, so there was a need for the lemmings to pile on. And you felt it necessary to add a stupid comment about my understanding of Facebook. Good for you, you got a cheap dig in.

By the way, I don't read the language that the posts were written in.

You are lying.

You are not trying to "make this as simple as possible".

You saw that the source I quoted from made an error, and now you are trying to complicate the issue by trying to logic out that I don't know how Facebook or message boards work.

1) I'll excuse your error on the hypocrisy of "our media, since you may not have read the thread about what the wife of the assassinated Iranian scientist said that her dead husband said.

2) It does have something to do with Netanyahu since the reply was to something he wrote.

3) Yes, the source I quoted made a mistake.

4) How is the opposite true?

Just.... wow.

My thoughts too!