Mostafa's ultimate goal was the annihilation of Israel

Wife of Assassinated Scientist: Annihilation of Israel "Mostafa's Ultimate Goal"

TEHRAN (FNA)- The wife of Martyr Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan Behdast, who was assassinated by Mossad agents in Tehran in January, reiterated on Tuesday that her husband sought the annihilation of the Zionist regime wholeheartedly.

"Mostafa's ultimate goal was the annihilation of Israel," Fatemeh Bolouri Kashani told FNA on Tuesday.

Bolouri Kashani also underlined that her spouse loved any resistance figure in his life who was willing to fight the Zionist regime and supported the rights of the oppressed Palestinian nation.

Ripped from today's headlines.

This story absolutely reeks....like worse than when my toilet broke but I had really bad diarrhea and still pooed in it.

Sure its an article on Yahoo...but look closer and examine the sources behind the "story"....by a writer (with a common Jewish surname) from Glenn Beck's "The Blaze", crediting a 'news agency' based in Israel with a decidedly pro-Israel slant...hmmm so yea...and sure, it also cites Fars which has been said to take orders from the Iranian government, which would love to paint this man as an Israel hating martyr for its own internal reasons.

Does anyone believe any bit of this story is true? I sure as hell don't. Judging by the picture I'm willing to bet the man had more in his life than just hating Israel.

th_Iran-Nuclear-Scientist-Fars.jpg

Think about yourself for a second. Do you have any ultimate goals? What motivates you toward reaching them? Hatred? I doubt it.

Good story if you want to manipulate public opinion, justify murder and work to provoke war however...

Wife of Assassinated Scientist: Annihilation of Israel "Mostafa's Ultimate Goal"

TEHRAN (FNA)- The wife of Martyr Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan Behdast, who was assassinated by Mossad agents in Tehran in January, reiterated on Tuesday that her husband sought the annihilation of the Zionist regime wholeheartedly.

"Mostafa's ultimate goal was the annihilation of Israel," Fatemeh Bolouri Kashani told FNA on Tuesday.

Bolouri Kashani also underlined that her spouse loved any resistance figure in his life who was willing to fight the Zionist regime and supported the rights of the oppressed Palestinian nation.

So I wonder which it is... "annihilation of Israel" or "annihilation of the Zionist regime"

I suppose you could just go to Fars and read the original if you don't like Yahoo's version of the Blaze article. Same gist.

My quibble with all this is kind of complex so allow me to elaborate:

Fars, a semi-official [read "possibly/probably beholden to the state"] reports that an assassinated scientist sought the destruction of Israel. Got it, I'm tracking. I see Fars definitely reported that.

IMRA and the Blaze, two organizations with what a reasonable person would call a pro-Israel bias ran with the story and it made it to Yahoo. I also got that part....cool.

Now here's my problem with the story...I think that all three groups have their own reasons to twist and pervert the truth. Fars and the Iranian government might want to paint such a picture of this man to give their nation a hero. Which, tangentially, raises questions not directly addressed in the piece; "So what? If true, what's wrong with that?..and did it justify his murder?"

Also the IMRA and the Blaze, like Fars, have their own reasons to blow up this story. They want a villain. Both sides are manipulating the truth and to a certain extent; war mongering.

Like I said I really doubt that Roshan had any such 'ultimate goal'.

This story is hogwash.

So I wonder which it is... "annihilation of Israel" or "annihilation of the Zionist regime"

I seriously doubt that the Martyr Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan Behdast is able to differentiate one ounce of difference between Israel or the Zionist regime. If he doesn't acknowledge any difference between the two, what could it possibly matter to you?

I seriously doubt that the Martyr Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan Behdast is able to differentiate one ounce of difference between Israel or the Zionist regime. If he doesn't acknowledge any difference between the two, what could it possibly matter to you?

The Martyr? No, he was probably incapable of such a distinction, but I doubt that man ever existed outside of a few recent news "stories."

The Man? I'm willing to bet that the highly educated scientist, researcher and college professor capable of splitting an atom was also capable of seeing the difference between a people and its government.

Does it matter? It absolutely matters. Recognizing the fact that one can call for the destruction of the current manifestation of Zionism that we see today and its adherents and still not be advocating for the destruction of Israel or a "second Holocaust" is very important.

The Martyr? No, he was probably incapable of such a distinction, but I doubt that man ever existed outside of a few recent news "stories."

The Man? I'm willing to bet that the highly educated scientist, researcher and college professor capable of splitting an atom was also capable of seeing the difference between a people and its government.

Does it matter? It absolutely matters. Recognizing the fact that one can call for the destruction of the current manifestation of Zionism that we see today and its adherents and still not be advocating for the destruction of Israel or a "second Holocaust" is very important.

My point was, the question that cboy asked about the story as it was presented (whether that story is true, false, or highly distorted), is only asked as a way to further his viewpoint. I still maintain that it doesn't matter if he said Israel or Zionist regime if the person saying it doesn't differentiate between the two. Of course you and I know there is a difference. The question is a moot point if we're talking about some fundemental extremist. It's like trying to make a point by clarifying the difference between 6 or a half dozen.

My point was, the question that cboy asked about the story as it was presented (whether that story is true, false, or highly distorted), is only asked as a way to further his viewpoint. I still maintain that it doesn't matter if he said Israel or Zionist regime if the person saying it doesn't differentiate between the two. Of course you and I know there is a difference. The question is a moot point if we're talking about some fundemental extremist. It's like trying to make a point by clarifying the difference between 6 or a half dozen.

My point was that it's unclear what he wanted to put an end to...the regime or the people of the country. Because the article at least twice said regime, I would bet he only wanted an end to the regime. However many will interpret at as him wanting an end to the people too and use it as another trumped up reason to allow Israel to bomb Iran.

My point was that it's unclear what he wanted to put an end to...the regime or the people of the country. Because the article at least twice said regime, I would bet he only wanted an end to the regime. However many will interpret at as him wanting an end to the people too and use it as another trumped up reason to allow Israel to bomb Iran.

Something tells me, the feeling is mutual...

Nothing would make either side happier than to vaporize the other. At this point, it's almost gotten to the point where the regime and the people are one in the same.

I wonder how many Israelis feel that way about Iran.

If the wife of an Israel scientist, politician or military leader said somethimg like that, I wonder if it would make the news.

And would Iran assassinating everyone with that belief be just as justified as Mossad?

I wonder how many Israelis feel that way about Iran.

If the wife of an Israel scientist, politician or military leader said somethimg like that, I wonder if it would make the news.

And would Iran assassinating everyone with that belief be just as justified as Mossad?

The big difference is that no Jewish scientist that I have ever heard of advocated the annihaltion of the Iran. For some reason only the Jews are not allowed to have a state. :dunno

The big difference is that no Jewish scientist that I have ever heard of advocated the annihaltion of the Iran. For some reason only the Jews are not allowed to have a state.

It seemed that there were a few Israelis that wanted to kill all Arabs.

Perhaps you need to watch some of the videos that Max Blumental posted on YouTube that shows the Israeli view of Arabs, and Americans.

That is if they hadn't been censored off the site as viewpoints that we Americans should not see.

The big difference is that no Jewish scientist that I have ever heard of advocated the annihaltion of the Iran. For some reason only the Jews are not allowed to have a state.

It seemed that there were a few Israelis that wanted to kill all Arabs.

Perhaps you need to watch some of the videos that Max Blumental posted on YouTube that shows the Israeli view of Arabs, and Americans.

That is if they hadn't been censored off the site as viewpoints that we Americans should not see.

Were they scientists working on classified experiments by their govt.? :moreinteresting