Corey Raymond a candidate at LSU?

Nexus

well here is my told you so moment.- He was always going to go back to Louisiana, if the offer was legitimate. and it was

Told you so? see your above quote in my post above this. You didnt think he was good enough, now you say i told you so...nice

your reading comprehension is low, read again. s.l.o.w.e.r.

LINCOLN — Nebraska defensive backs coach Corey Raymond said Friday he's not interested in the defensive backs job opening at LSU, his alma mater.

“I'm not going to take that job,” said Raymond, dressed head-to-toe in Nebraska gear while attending the Big Ten track and field championships with Husker defensive grad assistant T.J. Hollowell. “I told (LSU) I wasn't going to come down there and do any interviews.”

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC

Sources have confirmed to the LJS that Corey Raymond is taking the secondary job at LSU, where he played his college ball. #Huskers

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

#Huskers DBs coach Corey Raymond heading home, to LSU, and you really can't blame him for that. http://tigerbait.com gets credit for scoop.

LINCOLN — Nebraska defensive backs coach Corey Raymond said Friday he's not interested in the defensive backs job opening at LSU, his alma mater.

“I'm not going to take that job,” said Raymond, dressed head-to-toe in Nebraska gear while attending the Big Ten track and field championships with Husker defensive grad assistant T.J. Hollowell. “I told (LSU) I wasn't going to come down there and do any interviews.”

and coaches wonder why some people don't trust a word they say...

Here's why this really, really sucks.

There has been a focus on recruiting the southeast for the upcoming year, and a lot of relationships were with Raymond, with him gone a lot of the relationships built with the kids going into the senior class are now gone. With a fairly large amount of scholarships for 2013 this really hurts.

and coaches wonder why some people don't trust a word they say...

I agree with your sentiment --- you'd think the guy would feel really guilty saying he was not going and then promptly leave. It would be better when asked earlier to simply say that "this is a personnel issue and it is not appropriate to comment at this time." To lie about it is pretty low. Perhaps... giving him the benefit of the doubt --- he really did say no at first and then they gave him an offer he could not refuse... so to speak. I do not know. But if he simply lied, well that is bad...

Anyway... if Bo again hires a guy with no experience ... wow.