DT Eddie Vanderdoes [UCLA Transfer]

Nexus

Kid is too much of a defensive talent to waste at Oregon.

Maybe, but I would not count on USC being a defensive Juggernaut. I said it before and I will say it again, Monte Kiffen and the college game are not a good mix. College is simply not like the NFL.

First off, on 3rd and short, teams run the ball. You get tons of trick plays, weird usages of formations, patterns that tend to not make "sense". Kiffen calling the defense is like Weiss calling the offense for ND. To much butter, not enough bread.

It's going to take getting someone like this to get other high profile recruits to come here on a regular basis. I don't know if we are there yet but I think we are close. We have been on the radar for some of the bigger fish. We just haven't set the hook yet. We need just one 5 star not from Nebraska to commit and others will take notice. Getting closer.

It's going to take getting someone like this to get other high profile recruits to come here on a regular basis. I don't know if we are there yet but I think we are close. We have been on the radar for some of the bigger fish. We just haven't set the hook yet. We need just one 5 star not from Nebraska to commit and others will take notice. Getting closer.

Yep, and winning will help with that. Everyone crys about not getting some of these highly rated kids, but over the last few years we have been in the top 3 or 5 in quite a few and very close on a couple. We just need to win and it will help push a couple of these guys over the edge and the dominos will fall. An 8-4 or god forbid 7-5 year and we will continue to recruit good but not great. All we would need is 2 or 3 guys a class like say Eddie, Mathis and Willis this year and we would have some elite talent in a hurry ( i think they would be on D first for obvious reasons)

Im really excited we are getting Eddie here for an official visit (as of now), its a long shot but you never know, the Suh effect has got to kick in for one of these kids, i thought we would see some big benefits from him at DT but we really havent.

• Fire 1

Yep, and winning will help with that. Everyone crys about not getting some of these highly rated kids, but over the last few years we have been in the top 3 or 5 in quite a few and very close on a couple. We just need to win and it will help push a couple of these guys over the edge and the dominos will fall. An 8-4 or god forbid 7-5 year and we will continue to recruit good but not great. All we would need is 2 or 3 guys a class like say Eddie, Mathis and Willis this year and we would have some elite talent in a hurry ( i think they would be on D first for obvious reasons)

Im really excited we are getting Eddie here for an official visit (as of now), its a long shot but you never know, the Suh effect has got to kick in for one of these kids, i thought we would see some big benefits from him at DT but we really havent.

I totally agree with you.

coach em up but how can you really get to that elite level of winning without elite level of talent..... coming in 2nd does it count much for anything in the recruiting game..... not a downer (anymore on our recruiting) about this class at all.. i thinks its pretty rad and everyone is doing a great job.. but its like graduate from business school and look for your first job and nobody hires you because you have no expirence... what are you supposed to do??

coach em up but how can you really get to that elite level of winning without elite level of talent..... coming in 2nd does it count much for anything in the recruiting game..... not a downer (anymore on our recruiting) about this class at all.. i thinks its pretty rad and everyone is doing a great job.. but its like graduate from business school and look for your first job and nobody hires you because you have no expirence... what are you supposed to do??

RAD chuckleshuffle
  • Fire 1

RAD chuckleshuffle

HAHAHAHAHA +1.

That too is the only word I pulled from that whole paragraph.

Sorry Irie :D Hey, off topic but.... What ever became of Bush Loo from last year?

RAD chuckleshuffle

HAHAHAHAHA +1.

Sorry Irie :D Hey, off topic but.... What ever became of Bush Loo from last year?

Didn't he commit to zona?

RAD chuckleshuffle

HAHAHAHAHA +1.

Yup. Big Bush is with Michigans best coach at Zona.

RAD chuckleshuffle

HAHAHAHAHA +1.

Yup. Big Bush is with Michigans best coach at Zona.

Yep. Old Dick loves him some Bush.