DT Eddie Vanderdoes [UCLA Transfer]

Nexus

This guy and Willis are the 2 top defensive guys that I am hoping will sign with NU

Agree. These 2 would make this recruiting class unbelievable.

Not only that, it would put us in position to have elite talent on defense. I feel a bit better about Willis than I do Vanderdoes, his current list makes me a little bearish.

Maybe it's reflex or just my crappy attitude based on general outcome but I'm thinking we don't land this kid. I'd be happier than a pig in pooh pen if we did, but the odds, distance, and the way we recruit simply do not put us into a favorable position.

I doubt we get either one. Nice to be considered though.

being said on the rivals message board that he committed to USC. They are pulling in a hell of a class...if true or not.

I just asked JC Shurburtt on 247 and he said as of lunch time he hadnt committed but had several USC commits in his ear. I think he will take some of his officials first. Atleast i hope so. Even thou we are an extreme long shot here.

Dominating:

Wow

Very quick, but to be fair o-line vs. d-line drills with no pads is a huge advantage to the defensive linemen. Anyone who played offensive line as early as 5th grade can tell you you use the defenders inner shoulder pads to get a grip on the guy.

This same thing happens every year with these drills.