Niles Paul's workout

knapplc

Then he'd fumble it on the way to the endzone...

Unfortunately that will be what Niles Paul will be remembered for. Niles Paul is the ultimate poster child for gross under-achievement.

You can remember him for that, if you like. I'll remember him for a ton of great plays, instead of several failures. I'll go with flexing in the end zone after a touchdown against Arizona.

• Fire 2

Unfortunately that will be what Niles Paul will be remembered for. Niles Paul is the ultimate poster child for gross under-achievement.

You can remember him for that, if you like. I'll remember him for a ton of great plays, instead of several failures. I'll go with flexing in the end zone after a touchdown against Arizona.

I truly wish that was the memory I could go with. Instead the game against Iowa State keeps popping up. I still, to this day, ask myself how in the world can anyone fumble the ball away without even being hit?

i bet this took an entire day to shoot. that had to be take 247 or something. They have hours of Niles successfully nailing the backflip but dropping the ball. well that catch and backflip will come in handy about never in what NFL career he has. How about you run some legit routes and catch the ball and not fumble that would impress me more to be honest. Good thing he is big and fast or the NFL would have crapped all over this guy, how does he get a chance on a team and Nate Swift doesnt.

A ton of great plays? You must have him confused with someone else.

A ton of great plays? You must have him confused with someone else.

I'll remember Niles as a hell of a player stuck in a sh**ty Shawn Watson offense with some pretty below average QB's. Niles was athletic as hell, competitive as anyone, and a pretty damn good blocking WR too. He basically did whatever was asked of him for the Big Red and probably could have had a far better college career if he had played in an offense that wasn't a clueless wreck ran by a man named Shawn Watson. Hope the guy has a great NFL career.