Nexus

Player: Aaron Bailey

Hometown: Bolingbrook, IL

School: Bolingbrook

Position: QB (Dual-Threat)

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210

40 time: 4.4

Offers: Boston College, Colorado State, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Northern Illinois, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Purdue

fBGJM.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

A lot of predeterimined reads. Didn't read the end or the outside backer well at all throughout the tape.

Seems like he would be able run our offense then.

Tmart got to a point last season where he could run the option at a good level. There were plays that I'd even say Great.

• Fire 2

straight line speed is worthless in football. hes not even that fast, he got caught from behind plenty last year.

There's plenty to critcize TM over, but to say he is not fast is loony. He was caught from behind more last year because he was looking for lead blocks unlike his frshman year when he was under the radar and not such a target.

straight line speed is worthless in football. hes not even that fast, he got caught from behind plenty last year.

There's plenty to critcize TM over, but to say he is not fast is loony. He was caught from behind more last year because he was looking for lead blocks unlike his frshman year when he was under the radar and not such a target.

I'd say Aaron is a lot more shifty than Taylor, but when he rolls out you know exactly what he's thinking. He never has any intention of pitching.

he is very fast we know that you dont rush for 242 yards in a game without having some speed but like i said i would love to get a quarterback that can pass better and can also run with some wiggle to him. I think tommy armstrong was a great pick up now we just need to add depth

• 4 weeks later...

aaron has now moved to the top of the board for nebraska with malik committing to notre dame. he will be making an unofficial to Lincoln in the next few weeks...hope we can get him in for the Red-White game....where this goes is anyone's guess...but we are in the picture... john garrison is his recruiter.

aaron has now moved to the top of the board for nebraska with malik committing to notre dame. he will be making an unofficial to Lincoln in the next few weeks...hope we can get him in for the Red-White game....where this goes is anyone's guess...but we are in the picture... john garrison is his recruiter.

I agree! He is a very good talent and we could definitely use him to help build some depth at the QB position. Depth breeds success.

I agree! He is a very good talent and we could definitely use him to help build some depth at the QB position. Depth breeds success.

We need to keep pushing for him. Although I haven't seen much of him throwing, I liked Malik's throwing, but I think Aaron is a more physical runner.