QB Aaron Bailey [Illinois Commit]

Nexus

aaron has now moved to the top of the board for nebraska with malik committing to notre dame. he will be making an unofficial to Lincoln in the next few weeks...hope we can get him in for the Red-White game....where this goes is anyone's guess...but we are in the picture... john garrison is his recruiter.

PAWNED :facepalm:

• Fire 1

I think he has talent as well. I'd feel comfortable letting him come and learn our offense and developing. It's all about building quality depth, that's if he wants N of course.

Edit: Any QB we take this year has, SkerChi mentioned, has roster distribution on their side.

This is our guy. Ohio State has theirs (Barrett), Notre Dame has theirs (Zaire), this kid is the next in line for a throne... we have the best kingdom available to rule. He's a strong Christian kid, looking for a good FCA program (Ron Brown leads FCA, leads the entire collegiate FCA). He'd be playing with A. Green, I. Cross, etc. He's gonna come visit and see the FCA program, the facilities, the opportunity to play with Martinez having only 1 year with him, a system that fits him perfectly, a clean run program that straight shoots. He's gonna fall in love.

Mark my words. We land this guy as our QB.

This is our guy. Ohio State has theirs (Barrett), Notre Dame has theirs (Zaire), this kid is the next in line for a throne... we have the best kingdom available to rule. He's a strong Christian kid, looking for a good FCA program (Ron Brown leads FCA, leads the entire collegiate FCA). He'd be playing with A. Green, I. Cross, etc. He's gonna come visit and see the FCA program, the facilities, the opportunity to play with Martinez having only 1 year with him, a system that fits him perfectly, a clean run program that straight shoots. He's gonna fall in love.

Will you buy us all tacos if he doesn't :lol:

Forget tacos, how about some beer. :wasted

I'm down with that. :cheers

DID SOMEONE SAY BEER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

aaron has now moved to the top of the board for nebraska with malik committing to notre dame. he will be making an unofficial to Lincoln in the next few weeks...hope we can get him in for the Red-White game....where this goes is anyone's guess...but we are in the picture... john garrison is his recruiter.

PAWNED :facepalm:

I spy two guys who read Huskermax ;)