QB Aaron Bailey [Illinois Commit]

Nexus

Enjoyed his visit and it helped move Nebraska into the fray with his previous 4 top schools (NW, IL, Wisc, and OSU).

With NW taking a QB this weekend and Ohio St wanting to see him in person before getting an offer... it looks like it will be:

Nebraska, Illinois, and Wisconsin vying for his commitment at the moment.

I hope we lock him down.

Dual-threat quarterback Aaron Bailey — the Chicago-area talent who amassed more than 3,000 total yards and 40 touchdowns as a junior — made the trip with his father and was impressed.

"We got to meet with Coach Bo (Pelini), Coach (Tim) Beck and other coaches," Bailey told 247Sports. "My dad and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, and we didn't want to leave. We were just talking and laughing and it was beyond football for a while, then we started talking football."

The No. 72 player in the country according to 247Sports is even more important for the Huskers after quarterback target Matt Alviti committed to Northwestern on Saturday. Bailey said he is done taking visits until a planned summer trip to Ohio State, but will make return visits to his favorite schools later in the year.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20120415/BIGRED/704159838#rain-didn-t-dampen-visitors-interest

i hope JB is taking lessons from MR on how to carry the torch on player recruitment... but atleast it seems like they talked about some important stuff like missing home and the concept of home is where you find it!

maybe JB is setting up to be a life coach..... CAMP JOSH

i hope JB is taking lessons from MR on how to carry the torch on player recruitment... but atleast it seems like they talked about some important stuff like missing home and the concept of home is where you find it!

maybe JB is setting up to be a life coach..... CAMP JOSH

I was just about to post that buddy, JB is this years Michael Rose. He is going to help this recruiting class out alot.

source on huskermax says bailey is down to us and ohio state and he has to visit ohio state to get an offer. he believes we look good for bailey. also went on to say natter will be the next N.

Sources....

There's your "source" :LOLtartar

But all indications are pointing to Natter committing soon, possibly tonight during his scheduled interviews.

yeah redreign on huskermax has proven to be one of the most reliable sources there are when it comes to nebraska recruiting

You do realize he gets most of his info from Huskersonline, and HB? I've seen him post stuff that either myself or another poster (PaulCrewe, jsneb, corncraze, Nexus) just posted.

yeah redreign on huskermax has proven to be one of the most reliable sources there are when it comes to nebraska recruiting

You do realize he gets most of his info from Huskersonline, and HB? I've seen him post stuff that either myself or another poster (PaulCrewe, jsneb, corncraze, Nexus) just posted.

Yep, i love the people that are popular on free sites because they pay to get the info first and then spread it like they have an inside source.

Yep, i love the people that are popular on free sites because they pay to get the info first and then spread it like they have an inside source.

That may be annoying but I also think it's one of the biggest draws to a free site. Why pay when you can rely on another's vanity?

Any guess on what a 17-year-old kid is going to do is as good as another. The value of this board and others is the free compilation of information by posters who are willing to spend the time and/or money to gather it.