QB Aaron Bailey [Illinois Commit]

Nexus

If it's any consolation you can always go over to the Illini boards and read ThaKid's posts.

Bailey has the potential to elevate the Illini to the TOP of the B10 and the top NATIONALLY

ThaKid is always good for a bit of cheap entertainment.

Has the Nebraska staff had any contact with Tra'von Chapman? He might be one to keep an eye on.

If it's any consolation you can always go over to the Illini boards and read ThaKid's posts.

Bailey has the potential to elevate the Illini to the TOP of the B10 and the top NATIONALLY

ThaKid is always good for a bit of cheap entertainment.

Has the Nebraska staff had any contact with Tra'von Chapman? He might be one to keep an eye on.

The Illini will need a lot more than Bailey to do that.

I said it months ago that Bailey's film is underwhelming. I was personally much higher on Zaire. I'm not saying he sucks. I would definitely still want him at Nebraska but my point is that we are OK. We will find someone else.

I love Damian Williams film. And if we don't get him, we are still fine. Any QB that comes into our system in the 2013 class is going to have some work to do. TA is a stud and will man the position well. We just need depth behind him that will be ready to take over when he leaves.

• Fire 1

The Illini will need a lot more than Bailey to do that.

Just wait!

Lol. i wouldnt hold my breath.

Hope Bailey enjoys have Peat tear his head off every year. Hell, NW is already better..... and Indiana will be better than them the next 2-6 years, until their coach leaves for greener pastures.

I said it months ago that Bailey's film is underwhelming. I was personally much higher on Zaire. I'm not saying he sucks. I would definitely still want him at Nebraska but my point is that we are OK. We will find someone else.

I love Damian Williams film. And if we don't get him, we are still fine. Any QB that comes into our system in the 2013 class is going to have some work to do. TA is a stud and will man the position well. We just need depth behind him that will be ready to take over when he leaves.

Completely agree. I have no idea why Bailey is rated so high.

• 2 years later...