New Husker Football documentary - Through These Gates

A new HB member Through These Gates posted a thread in the Big Red Lounge section but I think it deserves a place in the Husker Football section instead.

Go to the Video Gallery to watch the trailer. It's nicely put together with footage from 2011 and some nice comments from the President of Northwestern University as well as former players Crouch, Tagge and Kelsay.

Through These Gates

That was pretty cool. I reallly hearing the comments from opposing teams fans/staff on how good we are to them even after we get beat. There is so many bad things that people seem to focus on not as much here, but everywhere else on how they are treated by the fans, and the stupid things people do and say. This is a very good tradition that I hope we will not have to use all that often, but when we do lose, it shows that we Nebraskans are as classy as anyone in college football.

This seems to be something that will bring back a lot of good memories. Just going through what there is so far, had me back in my grade school years, sitting in the south end zone bleachers watching the game and listening to it on our transistor radio's. Of course some of you may never have seen one, :D

Will look forward to seeing the finished product.

GBR!!!

• Fire 1

That was awesome. When and where can I get the video. I have goose bumps and that was just part of it. People outside of Nebraska don't get it (The Northwestern President now does). Pride is the only way to put it. Pride in who makes up Nebraska and the qualities they stand for!