New Husker Football documentary - Through These Gates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, as they said we didn't get the funding. We will still continue. It merely slowed us down but we're still working as hard as ever. Sorry it took me so long to reply to this thread. I get lost as to whats where and on what forum. Please keep spreading the word, we can't make a film about fans without talking to the fans and hearing your stories. Please share them with us at www.huskersfilm.com.

Man Hope this works, I put it on facebook and gave a few more $ ..... Funny how we are a 3 gereration family that lived in Lincoln for 7 years and got addicted, now we are all grown up but once a year we go a game at all costs and come from Oregon, Utah,Minneaplois, and Indianaplis ........... There in no place like Nebraska.

• Fire 1

Man Hope this works, I put it on facebook and gave a few more $ ..... Funny how we are a 3 gereration family that lived in Lincoln for 7 years and got addicted, now we are all grown up but once a year we go a game at all costs and come from Oregon, Utah,Minneaplois, and Indianaplis ........... There in no place like Nebraska.

Haha funny how that works I am easily the biggest husker and I was born and raised in Kansas and my dad was born in Omaha. I also have some cousins in Omaha as well. Im from Kansas so I cant go to that many games but when I do go there is no place I would rather be. Goosbumps every single time and it never gets old.