SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

This one is as in the bag as Romney's November election.

So you're saying he's UW bound? :/

Really? Thats what you got from this lol forgot the sarcasm sign i hope

Yes and no. I do like our chances for Newby. If he has that "husker" mentality that Bo and Co try to recruit. If he wants competition and to fight for playing time, he's a Husker. If he wants a shot with higher % to play, UW is thin at RB and they have a great recruiting staff to lure him to the NW. My confidence level in the American voters is much lower than my confidence in Newby.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought he was switching his visit date. Thought he was trying schedule his visit with Stanton?

Yeah he said that he wasn't going to change his official. However, he also has said that he will try to make it back out here again for the Wisconsin game for an unofficial. If he actually does end up doing that, I think he is all but :bigredn:. Unless we have another Jordan Diggs on our hands........

has a lot of great things to say about us in one of the artilces in the paper today... i wonder if he committs during the offical... i mean i think its possible.. realisitc not sure but i think he has a great attitude about our team and has used such as "blown away" talking about school, program and town.. toss in the fact his closesness with Stanton and i think for sure its a possibility...

has a lot of great things to say about us in one of the artilces in the paper today... i wonder if he committs during the offical... i mean i think its possible.. realisitc not sure but i think he has a great attitude about our team and has used such as "blown away" talking about school, program and town.. toss in the fact his closesness with Stanton and i think for sure its a possibility...

Those two text quite about, I'd say he's N after this weekend if he isn't committed already.

Those two text quite about, I'd say he's N after this weekend if he isn't committed already.

thats the vibe i get too..... but am still just gonna keep my fingers crossed and not assume anything.....

i like our chances this weekend with him. I kinda wish he was visiting for a game that isnt gonna be a blowout so our crowd is in it the whole game. but Ill take whatever we can get. good chance here

I agree. It makes me feel better that he is friends with Stanton because he can tell Newby how great the crowd was after next weekend.