SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

i like our chances this weekend with him. I kinda wish he was visiting for a game that isnt gonna be a blowout so our crowd is in it the whole game. but Ill take whatever we can get. good chance here

Ah hello! I would say our crowd was in it after the Marsh/RB fumble deep in our own territory. The 12th man made a difference, and ISU didn't score. I beg to differ with you. I thought that was a major plus for our crowd. GBR!!!

so ur saying the crowd was in it as much as they will be for the wisconsin game when we are playing an fcs team? and were winning 35-0 at the end of 1st quarter with martinez already resting. no I beg to differ with you. I am just glad he was here and dont care which game, I was just stating I would rather him not watch a game against fcs school when wisconsin is next week. thats all. we still have a great shot with him

Newby said him and his family were floored by the visit and gave it a 10. Hosted by Abdula, they became great friends. He will make a few more trips then make a decision, he will not be coming back for the Wiscy game because he saw everything he needed to see.

Newby said him and his family were floored by the visit and gave it a 10. Hosted by Abdula, they became great friends. He will make a few more trips then make a decision, he will not be coming back for the Wiscy game because he saw everything he needed to see.

It might just be the kool-aid but that sounds promising!

Look for him to pull the trigger after the Oregon visit. The coaches showed him the board and showed him he was our #1 at RB. He also knows that Clement is close to deciding as well and that could influence him to commit sooner. We could end up with both.

When is his visit to Oregon, what timeline are we looking at for a decision?

Well, im going to have to retract my stance on Newby. It appears UCLA is contacting Newby now, and if they offer they will probably steal him from us. They are the hometown school and will be hard to beat. Might be the reason we pushed Jojo hard for a visit.

so do you think that its a given if you UCLA offers he bolts automatic... or that it just makes the chance he commits to us a whole lot smaller? I dont discount if the home team offers and what it means to a kid but we have been suprised both good and bad in the past...

Well, im going to have to retract my stance on Newby. It appears UCLA is contacting Newby now, and if they offer they will probably steal him from us. They are the hometown school and will be hard to beat. Might be the reason we pushed Jojo hard for a visit.

so do you think that its a given if you UCLA offers he bolts automatic... or that it just makes the chance he commits to us a whole lot smaller? I dont discount if the home team offers and what it means to a kid but we have been suprised both good and bad in the past...

I hate it when people say things that make sense and it's not what I want to hear